See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 27, 2017

This as the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The hotel has speakers around the pool as well as on the wall of the rooms. The rooms all circle the pool. I didn't see the note about music playing till late on weekends, but I wasn't there on the weekend. I was told that the music would be turned off when the pool closes at 8pm. When I called I was told it doesn't shut down until the restaurant closes at 10pm. The music was still going after 10 pm. When I called the front desk they said it would be shut off when all guest of the restaurant are gone. It's crazy!! The cater to the 3 people I saw in the restaurant and not to the people renting the rooms for over $300 a night. On my last night there I was told they would not shut off the music until they are ready. I couldn't work or hear the TV without putting it up to 35. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! They say they have 5 wifi connections. All 5 only show as 1 bar so I couldn't get any work done. When I got connected it lost the connection. When I called about this they told me to go outside my room and work by the pool. Not the correct answer.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Wifi is bad and music is loud and doesn't shut off till after 11 pm during the week and 2 -3 pm on weekends.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Av92lv
Reviewed August 20, 2017

This is a small hotel just off the main highway with beach hut style rooms set around the pool. The beds are fine, but the bathroom is below par and the shower is well short of usual US standards. Breakfast was a joke - some mashed eggs and bacon bits shoved in a croissant, microwaved and shoved in aluminum foil ... then it looked like someone had sat on it. There is no restaurant for breakfast. The hotel is 15-20 minutes walk into the village.
At least breakfast signalled it was time to go!
The real issue is the loud and totally unnecessary music being played into the pool area. The hotel does warn about music until 2am on Friday and Saturday nights but this was a Thursday, the multiple pool speakers are six feet from the rooms ... and there was no one in the pool area. We were promised the music would go off at 10pm. It didn't - and multiple guests had to complain to get it turned off sometime after 10:30pm. The manager said we wanted to "keep the vibe" for his restaurant guests ... but the music was not even playing through the speakers there. And there was a total lack of respect for the other guests trying to get some sleep. The hotel website describes itself as "a tranquil getaway midweek" - sorry, but that is a lie.
The bar is overpriced. No water available in the room and not even a coffee machine.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room here!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Charles A
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

This is a terrible glorified motel with small room, uncomfortable beds, bright lights and loud noise coming inside from the bad excuse for a "club" until 3am. None of this information was disclosed before or upon booking the motel. They are gauging money. The check in area smells like mildew. They didn't even give separate bars of soap for the shower and the sink...only 1 bar of soap. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SLDDGC
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is terrible. Sorry, that is an overstatement. I was booked at the hotel ZE and they had some issue with the rooms. I was forced to sleep in this hellish place. Music was on until 3am, and I couldn’t sleep. Stay away from this place. There was a smoky smell in our room, and the bathroom was somewhat gross, and there wasn’t even shampoo and conditioner in our “room”, more like 4 thin walls connected to each other. If you want to go to a hotel then go to a hotel. If you want to go to hell, then come here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Viren B
Reviewed July 17, 2017

The Hotel GM said that it could be a bit noisy at night. The crazy house party music, the cigar and cigarette smoking, the gross people at the pool, the noise was all day and into the eve, when we finally left without sleeping there. Would rather throw $1000 in the toilet than actually sleep there. DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE OF CHECK IN, YOU WILL NOT WANT TO STAY

Room Tip: Run away from this place
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family