All reviews one night main road sag harbor perfect location off season fridge
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Wouldn't really call the place a hotel. More like an old fashioned motel. It was clean and functional. Convenient to town and eating places. Was ok for my one night there. Not the place for a romantic trip. More spartan but comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2018

I've stayed here multiple times because it's the most reasonably priced hotel in the area. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly. I've been very happy with it. It's very convenient and I stay here when I visit family in NOyak/Sag Harbor.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Lovely, quaint, charming hotel! We were pleasantly surprised! Friendly, helpful staff, room was immaculate, and nicely decorated.
Great location! Fantastic little restaurant right next door!
We would highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2017

This is a road side motel type place just like many others in the area. The rooms where very clean and quiet. It's not facing the road, so you don't hear much of the road traffic. We had a larger room (to sleep 3) and we had plenty of room, it was much bigger than a standard hotel room but I could tell there were probably some much smaller rooms. Parking was limited on some night where others used more than one spot per room and we had to park at the restaurant next door. Room had a small fridge, microwave, and Wi-Fi. What we noticed the most: Hot water, it was HOT and never lacking.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DebL173
Reviewed March 22, 2017

Its 10 minutes from downtown Southampton and the beaches.
This is an updated roadside motel.
The rooms are small but have been updated to have some nice decor, a nice bed, fridge, etc.
There is no phone or coffee maker in the room.
One problem was that the heating unit was very noisy. After a few minutes I got used to it but I shouldn't have to have.
There is a small pool.
Across the parking lot is a nice latin restaurant.
The staff was very pleasant.
The only service we used was wifi and it was fine.

Date of stay: March 2017