Southold Beach Motel
US$355
The Pridwin Hotel(Shelter Island)
US$234
Cliffside Resort Condominiums(Greenport)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$199
Shelter Island House(Shelter Island)(Great Value!)
US$275
Official Site
Harborfront Inn at Greenport(Greenport)(Great Value!)
US$349
Heron Suites(Southold)
Orbitz.com
Dering Harbor Inn(Shelter Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2011

The room cost $150plus $25 for staying only one night instead of two. For this we got a tiny room with broken storm/screen door,broken floor tiles and an airconditioner that sounded like an airplane taking off.The reception lady was very nice but she did not make up for a terrible room at a very high price.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aureliaNewYorkCity
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Stayed here after a wedding and seriously considered driving home 2 hrs late at night and losing $175+. Paid more per night bc we were only staying one night not two. Stayed in unit #1. Nothing up to date, bathroom was miniature, and shower tiles were filled with mold. Instead of individually packaged soaps, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner; everything was in a dispenser on shower wall, gross and almost empty. Front screen door didn't close, tiles were missing pieces and all cracked. A/C was dirty and smelly, probably had no filter changed, didn't work well, and was very loud. We slept on our beach towels instead of using the bedding. The location was prime, right across the street from beach, with nice patio tables outside your unit. Reminded us of a dirty city motel but with a Hilton price tag. A little dated is fine but dirty is unacceptable.

Room Tip: Unit # 1 seemed like the smallest on the motel layout map, so maybe it's the worst one? Maybe if you stay longer than one night you will get a better room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RSJ83
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I was excited to spend my first weekend in LI. I am a big beach person and wanted a change of scenery from the Jersey Shore.. From the time of booking my reservation the owner had an attitde toward me. I am 27 years old and she treated us like we were going to throw a kegger and destroy the hotel room..My gf and I were in a wedding party and we stayed there with our boyfriends for the wedding weekend...
Beware if you are staying there you are allowed a two towel allotment for four people per day... So bring your own towels
I have done a lot of traveling around the world and have never been treated to poorly by the owner of a hotel.. What happened to customer service and accomidations...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank JerseyBlonde84
Reviewed 14 August 2011

The Southold Beach Motel was a perfect place to celebrate my birthday with my girlfriend. The room was clean and had everything we needed. We suntanned and swam in the nice beach across the street. The motel is readily accessible to the wine vineyards and restaurants. You can play volleyball in the backyard and also barbecue a nice juicy steak while drinking a cold beer. Later you can watch the beautiful sun set. Amy, the owner is very friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend staying at the Southold Beach Motel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rom150
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We did a family reunion at the Southold, pretty much filling up the entire place -- and it was great! The owner was very nice, the rooms were clean, and the beach view was excellent. We were able to rent a tent and put it up in the backyard for our events, which worked out very, very well. You should go to this place ,,,,

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family