My boyfriend and I stayed here for 1 night 9/16/2011 and thank god thats all that we booked it for. Before entering our room #1 our door was broken on the outside. THe outside patio table and chairs were filthy we had to clean them ourselves. The room was so small. The bed pretty much is the whole room. There was a small kitchen two steps away from the bed and was very outdated we did not use it and a small fridge. The bathroom was so small you literally can sit on the toilet andwash your hands. The sink is not the standard size sink its a very small one right in front of the toilet bowl. The best part was the shower the drain were backed up to our ankles while showering. I told the management and she didnt seem to be concerned about it. For $150 plus tax a night I would say save your money. There is a little beach across the street but that is filled with garbage. Defintly disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our spacious beachfront accommodations on Long Island Sound. Our rooms and facilities are designed to maximize your comfort and enjoyment. All of our rooms have full Kitchen Facilities, Cable TV, Air Conditioning, & Maid Service. Waterfront rooms enjoy great views of the beach and personal patio space. Guests are welcome to use the grills located in the garden area. We also offer handicapped accessible rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Expedia so you can book your Southold Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southold Beach Hotel Southold
- Southold Beach Motel NY - North Fork