All reviews sandy beach made us feel diane pet dog lake yard setting
Reviewed April 16, 2017

Red Pines Bed and Breakfast was a remarkable "find", and Diane was the perfect hostess! Because I spent each day hiking, her homemade breakfasts were the best way to start each day, and I couldn't have asked for a better place to lay my head at night. I will be returning--no question--and I don't care if it's "mud season", off season, etc. Whether you are looking for a place to relax, a place to rejuvenate or a place as a base from which your daily explorations begin, you can't go wrong by choosing Red Pines. You will not be disappointed! #getoutside #exploremore

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2017

All it takes is for you to come once to Red Pines and you will fall in love with the home, the views, the food, and most importantly the hospitality of the hostess Diane. I have been coming back for years and I wouldn't think of staying any place else. I highly recommend that you give the Red Pines B&B a try for any season and reason.

Room Tip: Ask advice for things to do outdoors while you are there.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 403rayt
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Red Pines was so beautiful and relaxing! My husband and I spent hours relaxing on the beach and laying in the hammock. At night we were able to look at the stars on the lake from with the warmth of a bon-fire; very romantic. In the morning, we were awakened by the delicious aromas of a gourmet breakfast. We look forward to our next Red Pines vacation!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Speculator is a beautiful Adirondack town with lots of amenities for the family. This B&B is about 3 miles out of town, around the lake, down a half mile driveway that leads you to a spectacular house on a large property on Lake Pleasant. It has lots of trails, and a sandy beach with great swimming. The views are spectacular from the beach and from the house. Diane is a great hostess. The rooms are comfortable and there is plenty of common space inside and outside the house. Great sense of privacy, in the Adirondack style.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Four of us have enjoyed the stay at Red Pines on several occasions in summer and fall. Spectacular! The setting is amazing, breakfast overlooking the lake, wonderful walking paths through the woods, and along the shoreline. The host, Diane is considerate, accommodating, a fabulous chef, with some very satisfying dishes on the table. Helpful in finding out what activities are available. We even brought our dogs which was a treat, not many will allow them , they had a wonderful stay and behaved perfectly! Each time we arrive, it is like coming home to that summer at the lake.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple