Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$63
TravelocityUS$63
CheapTicketsUS$63
Orbitz.comUS$63
TripadvisorUS$63
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2020

Very nice for the price. Nice room soze, fridge and microwave, shower, basic hotel room. Don't have anything else to add but TripAdvisor says I need to post at least 200 characters which I have 7 to g

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

The front desk agent didn't honor the reservation we'd made a week in advance, saying they'd overbooked. When I asked him why he hadn't called us to tell us so before we got there, he laughed in my face.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bethg_ny
Reviewed September 21, 2019

My rate would be 0 stars ... im usually not a picky traveler ... as long as i have what i ask for and a bed to sleep im good. But this place is the worst i’ve ever seen! We asked for non smoking room ... it smell like cigarettes in every room! Paper thin wall ... we could hear people upstair walk in their room lile if they were gonna fall down on us. The guy that did our check in was super rude to us ... saying that their room were brand new so non smoking! After 30 minutes in the room we left and they wouldn't refund us ... the smell was soooooo bad. We paid 112$ cad for one night ... its awefully expensive for this crapy place!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Valblo
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

I have never been treated so poorly at any other motor lodge and or hotel. I have been to many diffrent ones and never have I seen such filth.Not only is this place repulsive and filthy. The manager and the people who worked the front desk are utterly rude unprofessional and should not work in customer service or hospitality. When we arrived we were treated with an attitude not even a smile.We wanted privacy and was given a room right next to the office.
Once we entered the Room it smelled foul. The bed was lap sided and was missing Springs. The Room in the door had one part of the door latch no privacy at all. The bathroom was the worst. All the towers were off white yellowish there were Brown stains and little black hairs all over the towels. They were dead bugs behind the toilet on the floor. The curtains in the shower were yellow and Orange ish with stains. When we confronted the front desk about these issues we asked is there a different Room that is cleaner that we can have please If not we would like out money back. Then he went to the cash register and returned the money.The rudeness,terrible service and ignorace was the cherry on top.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Beautiful V
Reviewed October 24, 2017

I second most of what another reviewer already stated...

least expensive in the area
room had a microwave and fridge
No coffee

If you are looking for a place to stop for the night to get some sleep and get back on the road in the morning without paying an arm and a leg, this place does the trick

Date of stay: October 2017