“A Quaint Little Restaurant”
Review of The Pancake House

The Pancake House
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Sylvan Beach
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to make a delivery to The municipal building. We were hungry and decided to try out the pancake house and are glad we did. This is close near Oneida lake, in a vacation resort. A quaint little restaurant with a good variety of breakfast items on their menu.
I had bacon egg and cheese on an English muffin, my husband had The original wrap, which had bacon, egg, spinach, peppers and mozzarella cheese.
We both enjoyed our breakfast and wish it wasn't so far away from home so we could stop again.
Looks like a great place for a vacation, thinking about coming here for a weekend get away, sometime.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Had to wait for food for over an hour. Eggs and sausage were very nice but home fries were so, so. Nice waitress.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We wanted to try somewhere different for lunch and decided on The Pancake House. We were so glad we did.

I wanted a quesadilla but they only had a chicken one on the menu. They agreed to make a veggie one and it was delicious....one of the best ones I've ever had!

You could order either breakfast or lunch.

We need to go back several more times, so I can try more of their dishes. Looking forward to our next visit, yum.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Recently ate here for breakfast on a week day morning. There was ample free parking in the back and it wasnt crowded. The inside is clean and nicely decorated with shiplap and beach decor. The waitress was attentive and friendly. Food was hot and tasty. They had a few specials beyond the regular menu. I saw that they also serve some cocktails (including mimosas). Pancakes are huge and thick. Can't see how anyone can eat more than 1. Only suggestion... food needed some flavor. Ex: Homefries had no salt or seasoning.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This place is the gem of Sylvan Beach. We were on a family vacation and staying across the road, on the lake. We came in early on a Saturday morning, party of 12. It is small inside but the owner(I'm assuming) did her best to accommodate us right away. It is very well decorated and super clean and bright. The coffee was perfect, the bacon crisp and the pancakes were the best I have had, maybe ever! They are also HUGE. The syrup was amazing. The owner was very nice and sweet to the kids in our party as well. One of our family members is gluten free and she had a GFree pancake that was very tasty. I cannot say enough good things about The Pancake House!