“good food and staff”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

stopped in one time as I was passing by, and I have been going there ever since. treated us like they have known us for years.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stopped here for lunch while in town for my wife's high school reunion. Also a bit of nostalgia for us since this is where he had our first date over 20 years ago. The atmosphere here is cute and different. The service was good, friendly staff. The food was just average. Wasn't bad, just didn't knock our socks off. I had the chicken riggies which were just OK, not the best I've ever had. My wife had the fried haddock, tasted OK but was very small. For central NY and on the lake, we expected more in their fish. The BBQ was very good as was the lobster mac n cheese. It was a toss up between those two. Great drink selection, especially the margaritas. Beer selection was not very good, I ended up getting a root beer. This is a cute place to go, and you'll be happy as long as you set your expectations.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Got drawn in by the prime rib and lobster tail special and we were not disappointed.
Food was great, service was excellent, nice selection of beers to complement the meal.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Then you must stop by for their 2 for 1 Margaritas....they are terrific! And the carafe they serve them in makes at least three servings. Also had dinner and it was very good. Had a great waitress, making the whole experience a good night!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My friend and I went here on the recommendations of several of our relatives who recently went,

We both ordered the lobster and prime rib special which was $16.99 and came with bread and one side.

The prime rib was delicious, but like most prime rib, it had a lot of fat on it, which I cut away. The lobster was NOT so good. Honestly, I think that because we were there very early for dinner (we arrived just before five p.m.) that maybe we got last nights lobster reheated and put under the broiler for a few seconds to freshen it up.

The restaurant is decorated well and is very colorful. Our server was friendly and checked on us several times.

I am not sure if I would ever return, probably not because most likely I will never be in that area again.