All reviews armory square omelet chef chris historic hotel presidential suite landmark theater full kitchen valet parking restaurants and bars extra towels location was perfect sitting area breakfast was delicious cookie cutter yogurt spacious room dinosaur bbq
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Overall, I was thoroughly impressed with my stay. Excellent location, incredible service, breakfast was delicious, rooms were clean. Gym equipment is old and needs to be updated to match the overall high quality of this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Corrin N, Manager at Jefferson Clinton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Dear stopper24,

Thank you for being our recent guest and for leaving us a review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and had an opportunity to join us for breakfast. Thank you for your recommendation for our fitness equipment - I will make sure to bring that to the owner's attention. In the meantime, should you find yourself staying with us and would like a more extensive gym experience, we do have day passes available at the front desk for Aspen Fitness, which is a short walk from the hotel right on Jefferson St.

I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2018

After our trip to Cooperstown, we headed to Syracuse for a night before grabbing our flight home. We picked this hotel for the location. Staff was unbelievably friendly and made wonderful restaurant suggestions. Bed was comfy and the shower super refreshing.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear adventuregirl62,

Thank you for being a guest with us recently and for leaving us a review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and in Armory Square! There are so many great places to eat right within a few blocks of us, it makes it very easy to make suggestions. I hope that you were pointed in the direction of a wonderful meal! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Came with my son visiting Syracuse. Easy car valet. Neighborhood is fair. Lots of restaurants but also panhandlers and Have a great holiday. People stumbling around. Room was comfortable and included kitchenette. Go to Modern Malt diner if staying there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Corrin N, Manager at Jefferson Clinton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Christopher N,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for leaving us a review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to check out some of our local restaurants - Modern Malt is one of my favorites! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

I have travelled to alot of places.. but this hotel was the best customer service I have ever received. The girls on the front desk when we checked in INSISTED they help us with out luggage and luggage rack.. I have never had that before! The manager Corrine actually walked out to our car and helped us. Tim (omelet maker/jack of all trades) was so nice, hard working and obviously very helpful including making really good omelets! John on check out was extremely helpful with our info on walking tours and sorry there were other girls on front desk who dealt with us in such a nice way they make you feel like family!

Room tip: Higher Corner Presidential Suite has adjoining rooms.. tons of space!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Awsomegal,

Thank you so much for your stay with us! I am so very happy that you enjoyed your time with us! We strive to make each guest feel like family and I am thrilled that we were able to do that with you! I hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Syracuse!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a wedding and had a wonderful stay! The staff was super friendly and the rooms were perfect! Ive never enjoyed a short hotel stay than I did that night. Also a very short walk from many downtown syracuse attractions!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear MaryFrances420,

Thank you for your recent stay with us! I am so happy to hear that your found your stay comfortable and accommodating! We hope to see you again soon!