“I would stay here again.”

Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport
Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in Syracuse
GRANGER
“I would stay here again.”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Nice basic suite. Full fridge and microwave are nice. Very friendly staff.

Only complaint is the lack of breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Mulberry, Florida
Reviewed 17 June 2011

I was in Syracuse for a bowling tournament and shared a room with 3 other ladies from Florida. It was a very nice room with two very comfortable double beds, wifi access, and full kitchen (microwave, stove, dishes, etc.),

Our reservation for the nights of 10, 11 & 12 May. When we found out that we'd be bowling at 7 a.m. instead of 1 or 2 p.m. as originally planned, a decision was made to check out after bowling on the 12th. This worked out well for the other three ladies who were heading home. However, I wasn't getting picked up by my friends who were arriving from Virginia Beach, VA until later that night. This wouldn't have been a problem if we had kept the room as originally planned.

After checking out, I managed to wash, dry, fold and repack my suitcase and bags using the nice facilities at the hotel. I also managed to get some exercise in. After doing all that, however, it was still going to be 3 to 4 hours before my friends would arrive. I explained my situation to the gentleman at the front desk and asked if there was a place where I could leave my bags so I could out for a walk or a place where I could sit until my friends arrived. This man, Ed Buczek (I later found out to be the Manager), talked to the Maintenance Man about a room that was scheduled for repair and told him that he was sending me to that room. Ed told me to make myself comfortable till my friends came and informed the front desk personnel that I was there should my friends arrive.

The accommodations and friendly, outgoing and caring staff were wonderful. The manager, Ed Buczek, and his staff made our stay most enjoyable and their actions and deeds reflected positively on Candlewood Suites. You have a great asset in them.

I'm looking forward to staying in more Candlewood Suites because of this experience.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank D0nna1000
Ithaca, New York
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I stayed here one night before flying out of the Syracuse Airport. First, there was plenty of long-time parking, with good lighting. I felt comfortable leaving my car here for a few days. The room was immaculate and quiet. There was a complete kitchen, and a big TV. The hotel shuttle got me to the Airport on time very early in the morning, with no fuss. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank AcornOwl
Reviewed 13 May 2011

Would definitely stay there again. Rate a 5. Staff was great. ESP manager. They made the stay very safe great location near airport

• Stayed May 2011
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 9 May 2011

hotel is really nice. Coffee machine was not cleaned but hotel and staff was nice.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Ontario
Reviewed 25 March 2011

If you're flying out of Syracuse, this is the best deal in town. Shuttle service to the airport, leave your car at the hotel while your on vacation. Convenient! On our return trip, our luggage didn't arrive until the following day. Becky helped us get settled. She was amazing! Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 December 2010

For this hotel great reviews mean nothing. when it comes to basic necessities; they come at a price; from .50 and up. I can't believe I paid for a banana upon check in. There is no breakfast (save a cup of coffee).The room is dirty, sparse and freezing cold. The mattress was a saggy joke.The "kitchen" is a microwaveand a fridge; and the tv is one step above portable.
Where other hotels in Syracuse, at the same price, are vying for your favor with free breakfast and amenities this one laughs in your face. I would only reccommend it to you if you want to be right next to the airport or you are traveling with 5 teenage girls who arent interested in a good night's sleep.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business