“Haven't been in a long time”
Review of Twin Trees Too

Twin Trees Too
Ranked #39 of 778 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Twin Trees has always in my many years of eating Pizza in Syracuse has always had the best, creamiest and tastiest pizza in Syracuse. I have moved away and I had just taken my daughter and grandchildren from Rochester to the zoo in Syracuse. As a special treat-since it was so near TT2-I told them I'd take them for the best pizza they had ever tasted. Imagine my embarassment when I bit into what use to send my taste buds nuts-to a pizza with only a hint of what it use to be. It was good but far from GREAT. Very doughy and no special taste to it that I remember. In fairness-it was a weekday and at 3pm and no one else eating in there, and they had one from the freezer warmed up. I told my family-this is not the Pizza I remember.
If the occasion occurs again that I go there I will give it one more try-but the corner deli where I live has vastly much better pizza.

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Ok, so salads were just ok. Nothing special. Stuffed shells met my expectations. Liked the sauce and plenty of shells. Now for the disappointment. Medium wings were wimpy mild and had no crispness. Oil not hot enough? Don't know what went wrong but they disappointed. Actually better the 2nd day at home sprayed with oil and heated up. Still way too wimpy.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

We have been going here for a good number of years. Went on Friday 5/12 for dinner friends .I have to say the meals that the 3 of us had weren't good.
My wife's eggplant had big chucks of the products over cooked and dried out. My veal parm was over cooked and not tasty. The pasta that came with both the meals wasn't up to the way it use to . The other friends meal was the Skaneatles haddock was not good and wasn't hot. We have been going there for a number of years but didn't expect such a bad experience.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

Twin Trees Too is a go to place for us with every visit to Syracuse. Pizza and wings are the standard order with the creativity applied to the pizza order. We are never disappointed and the time estimates for to-go orders is spot on! Our place for pizza in Syracuse!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

My aunt's surprise birthday party was just held here in the back room. Excellent food, and great service by our waitress that was assigned just to our party.