All reviewssyracuse airportfront deskpark and flyearly flightshuttle vanroom was cleanindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastnext morningfirst floorhieclerkinterstatechannels
Reviewed September 24, 2017

We chose this hotel because it was a good bit less expensive than the other Holiday Inn Express in Syracuse. I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, the hotel staff were friendly and helpful, and it was nice and quiet in spite of the location (close to both the airport and the Interstate.) We were delighted to have a nice room on the first floor. The desk clerk was very helpful in giving us a recommendation for a dinner spot nearby. The breakfast was the standard HIE offerings, which we love - something for everyone in the family. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2017

I had a few issues BUT they took care of everything! James at the desk dealt with me a lot and in the end I was satisfied. I have a bad back and the beds are very hard but James gave me extra blankets to lay on and that helped a lot. The room was cleaned everyday and the breakfasts buffet was good. Typical food BUT always clean and always filled. The older lady that takes care of it does a great job!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank linda M
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I had an unforeseen flight delay and had to stay overnight at an airport hotel. Holiday Inn offered by far the best rate (as arranged by my airline, Jet Blue) for my case, considered as a "distressed passenger". It was nearly half the regular rate! The shuttle service arrived in just a few minutes. The driver was kind and offered to halt at a restaurant on the way (plenty in the area). The front desk staff was also considerate of my situation. The place was very clean and well kept -- perfect for me! Had an excellent 1 night stay. Would highly recommend the hotel, especially for their kind consideration and ability to accommodate for stranded passengers like me!

Room Tip: shuttle, good rates, stranded passengers
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

my family stays here every time we have a pre-dawn flight out of Syracuse or late night arrival. We are usually freezing and/or exhausted when we arrive or depart but the staff is consistently in such good humor and so helpful that they make it a memorable stay. Shuttle drivers are always so nice. Special mention to desk clerk James, who has the most upbeat, cheerful personality I have ever encountered. One of the outstanding features of Syracuse in general is the friendliness and positive attitude of people there, and this Holiday Inn makes a great first impression for visitors to the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Meredith L
Reviewed August 24, 2017

After a long drive, we stopped by Holiday Inn Express without reservations. Jennifer at the front desk was friendly and pleasant.

PROS
* Large, comfortable rooms.
* Microwave and refrigerator present
* Water fountains on each floor by the elevator
* Immaculate bathrooms well equipped with the necessities.
* Working heat/AC unit.
* Indoor pool open till 11:00 AM
* Pool towels refreshed regularly.

CONS
* Breakfast till 9:30 am only.
* For an indoor heated pool, it could be a bit more warmer.
* The rugs throughout the hotel could use a good washing.

Great sleep! No noise inside or outside.

Room Tip: Pick the 2nd floor away from any lobby noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple