All reviews front desk make your own waffles train station the breakfast area sofa bed free breakfast free shuttle bagels spring hill sitting area waffle maker king suite shuttle service fresh fruit marriott brand third floor white plains
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Was transferred to this property because the Residence Inn in White Plains did not have air conditioning. Was put in a room that had a view of the inside of the parking garage. No natural light. Deadbolt did not work. Alarm clock did not work. Toilet did not work properly. Mold in the bathroom. Spilled some water in the carpet. When I mopped it up with a towel, the towel came up black. Finally, in the morning, discovered that the coffeemaker did not work. When I left a list of the problems at the front desk when I checked out, was told that I would be called. Was not (surprise). Cannot believe this is a Marriott property.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
JaysonO45, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is JAYSON OLIVARES and I am the
Front Desk Manager at the SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 914.366.4600. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Everything about our time at this hotel was fine. The suite was very comfortable & quiet. Check in/out went smoothly. Breakfast was also fine. 12:00 check out worked well for us. We were happy overall, with this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites in Tarrytown. It is wonderful to read about your stay with us. I am so happy you enjoyed yourself. And that everything went smoothly during your stay.

We are looking forward to have you again as our guest

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Despite a polite staff, this hotel only gets one star. There are serious flaws in the building design. The building is constructed on the side of a hill with a concrete parking deck out front. During a fire alarm in the middle of the night, we learned that fire trucks are unable to drive on the parking deck and approach the building. The firemen have to park up on the street and run down the hill, which seriously delays response time in an emergency. We were staying in adjoining rooms, with our children staying on one side and the parents on the other side. The doors between the rooms had self-closing hinges with no operable hardware on the other side. We had the doors propped open with furniture at the time of the fire alarm, but we accidentally let the doors shut after scooping up our children and heading to the exits, which left us locked out of the children's room after the fire department cleared the building for re-entry. In retrospect, it could have been much worse if the doors closed with our young children still inside. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nraider
Jayson O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Springhill Suites by Marriott Tarrytown Westchester County. Whether you were traveling for business or leisure, we know you had a variety of hotels and accommodations to choose from, and we are delighted that you had chosen us!

On behalf of the entire team, I want to personally apologize for the disturbance regarding the fire alarm. I personally inspected and confirmed that the doors in between the rooms does have operable hardware on both sides. The safety and security of our guests is always our number one priority and we are happy to report that all were safe. I apologize to you for the inconvenience and the trouble this has caused to you and hope you understand this was a situation beyond our control.
We hope that our Springhill Suites has become your home away from home, and a quiet and comfortable retreat from the everyday hustle. As always, thank you for choosing Marriott. We hope to serve you in the near future!
If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

Front Office Manager
914.366.4600
jayson.olivares@marriott.com

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I have been here since October of 2017. Where to start... Highway noise is constant, worse when there are no leaves on the trees. Expect a hot shower? Not here, if you dont get up at 0600, you will be greated with a dribble of scalding hot water, that cannot be adjusted. The grounds are unkempt, dead birds left for weeks in the parking lot. Staff threw out items without asking. Pool is bathtub size, and runs amok with unsupervised children. Moms use the hot tub for a baby pool. A vomit stain remained on the hallway carpet for weeks. The elevators smell of urine. Mice in the room. Air conditioner broken.Children running in halls unsupervised. I could go on, but why? Stay away. Far away.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

provide. As a teachable moment I will share your review with the rest of the staff to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

confidence in the SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here this past weekend August 11th, and from beginning to end my experience there was beyond perfection ! My favorite part was the breakfast service. The sweetest person named Lydia, keep coming to us to ask how we were doing and she even put a candle in a muffin for me because it was my birthday! She is the best employee there!!! I will come back just for her because she was beyond sweet and helpful to us !!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yesenia G

Hi Yesenia

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We are very glad that you had a great time at our facility. We really appreciate your acknowledgement to our breakfast employee Lydia. I will share your feedback with her and the rest of the staff

Front Office Manager