“Try the Pad Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant many times and the service is always good and food excellent. The pad Thai is my favorite. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I used to frequent this gem during my days as a college student at UB! I just had to return to see what has happened to this place! As usual, I "over ordered" according to my wife but I just don't see if that way! We started off with the fresh vegetable spring roll which was lovely and the fresh vegetables and side of peanut soy and fish sauce added a lovely saltiness to the bland roll. The second appetizer we ordered were the steamed dumplings. The pork was cooked nicely (not dry like other restaurants when they steam their dumplings) and the freshness of the sauce on the side was refreshing! The mains were: Jasmine fried rice which surprised me with how well cooked the vegetables were! Neither overcooked/soggy nor raw. The vegetable fried rice tasted amazing!
Shrimp pad Thai was also nice because it wasn't very spicy and the noodles were cooked perfectly! The shrimp looked frozen but then I wouldn't have expected to eat fresh shrimp up in Buffalo! Lastly we had the Penang beef which was the star of the evening! The tender beef was cooked to perfection while the sweet yet spicy sauce glazed them! The curry goes well with both the rice and the pad Thai!
Will always return a happy customer :)

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for lunch and dinner for a while now and it never disappoints. Food is amazing and the service is always good. The spice requested is always spot on and never over done.
Fantastic food and I'll keep coming back for more!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We have been to Thai restaurants all of the country but could never find one other than in NYC to make authentic SPICY Thai dishes until now. The food was fresh and arrived fast. We both ordered extra spicy because of previous places making things "American spicy" and not being spicy at all. Well Jasmine does it right! Everything was very spicy just the way we wanted it. My daughter ordered a dish that she wanted mild and that's what she got a delicious dish that was mild on the heat. Hands down the best Thai experience in the Buffalo area

Reviewed 17 March 2017

The food was excellent. We ordered takeout for four people. We chose a variety of dishes and they were all great. We have eaten Thai in many major metro areas on the East and West Coast and this place blows all of them away. One thing to keep in mind when ordering from here. The spice level is not based on the American palate as many Thai restaurants. You don't have to order hot to get medium....hot is hot. This is the best place in the Northtowns and we've tried them all.