“Great steak”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We often go to the Texas Roadhouse but this time we all felt that our steak was much better than usual. It was juicy and fork tender. The salad was cold and fresh and the sides we had were tasty. Service was great as usual.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 7, 2018

So I've been to this place like 3 times now and it has not disappointed. I go for their one huge burger (sorry can't remember its name) and my family has always enjoyed the meals they ordered. Here are the PROS and CONS of the place;

PROS
- food is tasty
- doesn't take too long to arrive
- booths are nice
- love the fresh baked bread and cinnamon butter
- love the free peanuts
- waitresses are not hard to look at (my wife never reads my reviews)
- staff were all very friendly and attentive
- atmosphere is good - TVs all around and active
- prices are good - we ate for three and it was like $35 US

CONS
- sometimes can get abit noisy in there
- go before 5 pm or you will be waiting awhile
- not sure about reservations

Overall - I like this place and will be back. Will have to try their steak and report back on that!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

The food was great but the wait was very long. We waited about an hour and half during prime time 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
The staff was very good and engaging with talk and menu suggestions. They were great at explaining the menu and were very attentive to our party. I would go back once they are done with there grand opening and some of the novelty wears off.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My wife and I found this restaurant by chance and we tried our luck as we had not booked a table. The menu was visible from the outside and was appealing at good value. The restaurant was very busy but luckily we were shown to a table. The steak was delicious and perfectly cooked. No fuss or hassle and was enjoyed by us both. Thank you.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My bff and I went there together for Valentines Day. Our significant others were working. We enjoyed our appetizers and food. The atmosphere was great. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: February 2018