“GouLASH, What a Great Restaurant!”
Review of Muza

Muza
Ranked #15 of 213 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Muza, your home for handmade European foods. Take a tour with European soups, salads, entrees, and desserts at our restaurant. Specialties include pierogi, kielbasa, potato pancakes, stuffed cabbage, crepes, and schnitzel. You can also try beers and wines enjoyed by many cultures across the continent in our enclosed bar and outdoor beer garden, The Hill at Muza. See you soon, Your Friends at Muza
Reviewed 5 November 2015

We took my son and his friends from RPI for dinner. Where we live there aren't any Eastern European restaurants; if I lived anywhere near Troy, I'd go to Muza on a monthly basis. We split the Muza Special: beef goulash between two potato pancakes, with a side of sauerkraut, and I could barely finish. Others enjoyed stuffed cabbage and spinach crepes. Huge portions and some nice European beers. Quite a long wait for drinks and food, but worth it.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Had dinner with my wife and 7 week old son. We asked to be seated at the counter because the table area was tight and we didn't want our son to disturb anyone. Decent beer selection (all bottles). Had the vegetable salad app which probably should be called a potato salad, but it was very tasty. Entree portions are VERY large. Cabbage rolls, pierogis (make sure you get fried), and potato pancakes were all fresh and delicious and authentic. Service time was also authentically European since it took a while to get food, no biggie. Unique experience, would go back.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

My daughter and I ate here when I was moving her into RPI. The kitchen is very small and the waits can be long but the food is really good. We had a 1/2 order of potato pancakes as an appetizer and then my daughter had pirogi's and I had a pork schnitzel with an egg on top. both were excellent, but the surprise was the kraut, it had bits of meat and carrots and was fantastic. We left in a food coma. The service is a little spotty, not because of the help, but because of the tight confines and only one waitress. The wait was worth it though

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Muza was definitely authentic! We enjoyed pierogis, kielbasa, sauerkraut and potato pancakes for our oversized dinner. While this isn't fine dining, it'll definitely fill you up (and then some)! Service was outstanding, and we even got to meet the chef briefly. The family pride shows through in the restoration work the owners have done to the property, and this is a great place to introduce someone to a new cuisine.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

I am always asking myself how it is to eat local food outside of my country of origin, especially that it is unexpected to find Polish restaurants around the world (at least it was the first one on my way). Now I know for sure that it is worth trying, since Muza accomplished that task perfectly with their stuffed cabbage, offering also a nice atmosphere and perfect service. You can be assured that I'll come back here again.

1  Thank sigmaipi