“Trendy wine bar in downtown Troy!”

Lucas Confectionery
Ranked #21 of 211 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lucas Confectionery is a community gathering space featuring unique wine, craft beer, artisan coffee, along with cheese, small plates, confections and desserts. Located in the heart of historic downtown Troy, at Nº 12 Second Street, our venue is a tribute to the City of Troy's role in the Industrial Era as the interior showcases historic steel, vintage wood, and classic TROY bricks on display.
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Read about this wine bar on Facebook. We were looking at trying something new and when you combine wine and cheese, well it's game on. Met some friends, parking is on street but adequate. We were there during the evening on the weekend and found parking on the street. The wine bar is really attractive, trendy but comfortable and subdued. Great vibe there, staff very courteous, knowledgable on the wines. The wine selection is very good, we sat at the outside patio, really liked the setting. The wine bar has a dog friendly policy which I think is great. Saw cute pup when we were there. They have a great cheese and meat selection. Prices were decent for quality and service. I highly recommend trying it and we will make this wine bar a regular spot for us. If I had more than two thumbs I would give it many more thumbs up.

There are newer reviews for Lucas Confectionery

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I cannot recommend this venue highly enough! Kelly was our Event Planner & could not have been better. Our Rehearsal Dinner was for 40 & was in the Garden Patio, which was stunning with the twinkling lights, votives everywhere and the unique waterfall. Food & drinks were delicious and the staff was attentive to everything we needed. We then opened up the doors to Lucas Confectionery for the Welcome Party (we think nearly 150 attended) so then had both spaces for a few more hours. It was magical! Cannot rave enough about our experience. We were there for a total of 5 hours and never had to look for a server - every employee was friendly & helpful. Loved it!

1  Thank Patricia K
Reviewed 1 August 2016

A wide variety of wines coupled with meat and cheese platters that represent a wide array of local farms. A great night out!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Lucas Confectionary is a must stop on any wine lovers visit to downtown Troy! The staff was friendly and knowledgable on both wines and charcuterie offerings. Whether you sit inside, a very funky atmosphere, or in the outdoor patio fashioned with cool lighting, plants and reclaimed wood made into long communal tables, you will love your time at Lucas Confectionary!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

I've been to Lucas Confectionary so many times and it's honestly my favorite place in Troy. The wine is incredible, the cheese plates are delicious and the staff is so helpful and knowledgeable. I feel like I'm transported while at the Confectionary- the atmosphere is just so beautiful.