“Great bagels”

Bruegger's Bagels
Ranked #6 of 10 Bakeries in Troy
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This is somewhere I remember going every time visiting family in NY. I love Bruegger's and was able to introduce it to my husband and son this trip and they enjoyed it as well. They have a great selection of different varieties of bagels and cream cheeses. We also had their breakfast sandwiches which were very good as well.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

My husband and I went in on a Sunday afternoon for a coffee and a bagel and it was clean, quiet, and comfortable. We had an enjoyable hour savoring bagels (cinnamon and sugar, yum!) and coffee. They had everything we needed 1.5 hrs before close!

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I had the turkey club on an onion bagel with chipotle mayo and it was amazing. Also had the pumpkin coffee, very good flavor. Will grab a sandwich from here again. Toasting my bagel next time

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Its a good bet for a breakfast bagel, but they aren't cheap. They also offer some unique sandwiches on a bagel, again, not cheap.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Hey it's a coffee shop, bagels are good and some of the sandwiches are pretty tasty. It's yuppie pricing for a coffee, but hey like I said the bagels are good!

Been to Bruegger's Bagels? Share your experiences!