“do not stay here!”
Review of Lakeview Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tupper Lake
Lakeview Motel
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Tupper Lake
Reviewed 26 July 2011

This motel is ridiculous, the owners/operators are discriminitory. I came to them for a room to get out of the pouring rain and the lady told me absolutley not because i work for the carnival that was being set up across the street. Now being a carny stereotypically means negative things. But i work for a show that background checks and drug tests year round. We are a small family show. I am a 25 year old female. I showed up in the freezing rain after finding out my house trailer had a flat and could not make it up the mountain. This lady refused me. She said even though there was rooms open i would not be getting one and she did not care that it was raining and i was alone. I explained to her that was she was doing was dicriminating to which she also replied she did not care. Not only did she turn me away she turned a fellow coworker away who's house trailer hadnt made it yet before the rain, my coworker had her two year old grandson with her the lady working told her to keep looking for accomidations.

• Stayed: July 2011

38.1 km away
Placid Bay Inn
Placid Bay Inn
#1 of 14 in Lake Placid

Been to Lakeview Motel? Share your experiences!