“Charming Cabins overlooking the lake”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tupper Lake
Pine Terrace Motel & Resort
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Tupper Lake
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights recently and couldn't have been more happy. We will definitely consider staying here again next time we are in the area with the reasonable rates. The cabin is nothing fancy but perfect at the same time. The parking spot for our cabin was a little tight and the front door was a little tough to open but we were able to get used to it in no time. The view was great overlooking the lake and there is a nice sized pool (though it was very cool), a fun trampoline and a game room available for use. You are only a few minutes away from town which was perfect. We were pleasantly surprised it had a fridge and a small range with pots and pans for use. Overall we had an all-around pleasurable stay here. The only thing I'd recommend would be some better pillows for the beds..

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Very old. Outdated. Extremely small shower and bathroom. Misleading photos. Cabins are not on lake, the lake is across a busy road. Needed to leave a day early because of mold allergies and owners would not reimburse money for the last day. Only hope they will use our money towards renovations. The amount of money charged for this type of cabin, which was out of the way of everything, was not worth it at all. We found a larger, clean, up to date, beautifully renovated cabin just outside of Lake Placid that was less money. I should have read the review on yahoo.com. It was much more accurate than below, which I'm assuming has been written only by friends and family. Unfortunately I based our decision to stay here on the reviews below, and was extremely disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Marina390
agatka01, Owner at Pine Terrace Motel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Dear guest,
You had a reservation at my motel for three nights and when you finally came here, you just needed ONE night ,because your plans changed and you did not even bother to call and cancel. Then you were very surprised that you would be responsible for paying for 3 nights and you were already unhappy (go figure!). It seems, unfortunately, that you were already unsatisfied with the arrangement before you even stayed in the cabin.
Showers here are standard size that you can buy in any home impronment store.
The photos of the motel are authentic and were posted excusively by (obviously satisfied) customers who, by the way, were not afraid to post photos of themselves.
After 10 years in the business I have learned that you cannot please everyone, especially somebody who only considers his/her needs.
Sincerely, Aldona from Pine Terrace Motel & Resort

Reviewed 21 July 2012

I was there first time 10 years ago and since then I love it. I can not wait to come back.
You will find everything what you need: fully equiped and clean cabins, silence and friendly atmosfere, beautyful lake and entire Adirondack Park around.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pawel K
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Great lake viev resort. Cabins are fully equipped and clean. Owners are friendly and always helpful. There is plenty to do for adults and children. The resort offers swimming pool, wolleybal court, spots for campfire and boats for rent. There is a beutiful view of Tupper Lake. I and my wife spent a week in the resort mostly fishing in pristine water of the lake or hiking in the area. We were lucky to avoid the heat vawe that people in Naw Jersey had to put up with. The air in Tupper Lake was comfortably refreshing. I could sincerely recomend this resort to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2012

This is one of these vacation places to which you want to come back over and over again. Breathtaking views! Beautiful lake! Pleasant atmosphere created by always friendly owners. Cabins are fully equipped and clean. This is a great family place. Kids love it!!!
This is the best place for fishing and hiking. Come and enjoy brisk,fresh and quality air!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dorian_K601
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Pine Terrace is one of the best kept secrets in the Adirondacks! Affordable, friendly, clean lake-view cabins, full kitchen, well-behaved pets welcome, over-looking the lake, beach access and close to the Wild Center Museum and other attractions. What's not to love! We've been coming back for years and continue to do so in the future. A wonderful place for families or anyone looking for a great value in an Adirondack get-away.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My family and I have been coming here for as long as I remember. Pine Terrace is an amazing place with great amenities. The cabins all come equipped with kitchens and in different sizes depending on your needs. On the premises there is a pool and a game room for everyone to enjoy. Just a few steps away there is a lake with the most gorgeous and a boat ramp. The service here is excellent and the owners are so friendly and accommodating, they make sure that every guest is enjoying their stay. I can't wait to go back next year :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Been to Pine Terrace Motel & Resort? Share your experiences!