All reviews nassau coliseum long island sports bar parking lot hofstra university attending an event the concierge lounge busy hotel new york breakfast buffet full service hotel under renovation large hotel conference center high school reunion roosevelt field mall convenient location
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I've only got one complaint about this hotel and it is the room size. The rooms are smaller & so they have double beds in the rooms. Other than that this hotel was perfect! It is just a parking lot away from the Nassau Coliseum, a very short stroll. Great people, very nice. Great pool.

Stayed: September 2018
TeamMarriott, Manager at Long Island Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Z8648VOnancys,

Thank you for staying at the Long Island Marriott. We are glad you had a nice time here and that you liked our courteous service. That being said, we are sorry for your disappointment with the size of your room. We hope this did not overshadow your otherwise positive time with us and that you will choose us again in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Nancy at front desk is awesome. We just drove six hours to get there and she made us feel at home. Entire staff were superior. Breakfast was awesome. Staff in entire place is top shelf. Bar service and food was great.
Definately will come again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear johnrW9169SB,

Thank you for staying at the Long Island Marriott. We are delighted you enjoyed our delicious food and excellent service. I’ll be sure to share your compliments with my team, especially Nancy. Thanks for your business, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

My room was infested with BEDBUGS, which made my stay (and the days following) extremely uncomfortable. Making sure I don't bring them home is costing me significant inconvenience. I informed the hotel staff of my experience. They offered to "confirm" my complaint - nothing else. Unfortunately, I don't need any further confirmation! Hopefully, the staff take this issue seriously and remediate my room (and any others) which are infested with bedbugs - I don't want any one else to experience this terrible situation.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Benjamin M
TeamMarriott, Manager at Long Island Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Dear Benjamin M,

Thank you for being a guest at our hotel and for providing your review. We are sincerely sorry to read about your experience. We follow the most rigorous industry standards when it comes to the cleanliness and pest control of our rooms, but the room you occupied will be professionally inspected and treated as a precaution. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I came here in July for my annual trip to long island. The hotel I usually stay at was booked solid so I decided to splurge on a Marriott and good God what a great time. A fitness room, great bar with Chris the bartender, Marco the bell hop and Howie the driver. What an amazing time here. I will come again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Long Island Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Julia H,

Thank you for the excellent comments regarding your stay at the Long Island Marriott. Our associates are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for each guest, and they love being recognized for a job well done. We look forward to sharing your kind remarks with Chris, Marco, and Howie. We hope you will choose us every time your travels bring you to Long Island!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Check in was easy and the staff super nice!! The lobby was busy and our room was super quiet. We had a room near the elevator with a balcony. Very Very Very comfortable bed. I didn't want to get out of the bed, it was SO comfortable. Only stayed one night, but it was fabulous!

Room Tip: nice views from the 9th floor!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Long Island Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear ashford7,

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel! We are glad you could enjoy the comfort and convenience of our well-appointed accommodations. Thanks again for being our guest, and we hope you will come back to see us at the Long Island Marriott soon!