Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Delta HotelsUS$103
Expedia.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
Agoda.comUS$103
Trip.comUS$106
All reviews hotel parking recommend this hotel front desk comfortable stay bed was comfortable behold perk
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2020 via mobile

Everyone at this hotel was super nice and friendly! The room is clean and the bed was comfortable. The Wi-Fi was spot on our entire time and worked throughout the building.
The made-to-order hot breakfast was a perk of our platinum status and was decent for a hotel breakfast. It certainly felt good on a cold rainy morning. you have the option to eat it in your room, or the main dining area.
There is a fee public parking garage next to the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank BethlehemPaUSA
Reviewed October 15, 2020

I was completely unfamiliar with this brand, but the price and location were great for a quick overnight en route to Rochester. It's well located among Utica's hotel cluster with the Doubletree across the street. This was a quick stop so did not make use of any hotel amenities, but did appreciate the disposable silverware for an on the go bagel when leaving.

As a solo, female traveler I was not particularly comfortable with the hotel parking situation as the garage was not particularly well lit and you had to walk through a smoking area to get into the hotel. In times of COVID, I did not appreciate walking into my room with the AC on full blast, but that may be a question of personal preference.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed March 5, 2020 via mobile

I stay at this hotel for frequent business meetings. The staff is consistently friendly and eager to ensure that guests are treated well. I recommend this hotel For business travelers who want a clean, convenient and comfortable stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2020

I stayed at this hotel recently for a wedding. The only reason that this review got one extra star was because of the customer service I received from ONE gentleman that was very nice upon check in, and went above and beyond. Though I do not have his name, he had facial piercings and glasses. Lets start with the outside of the hotel. It is completely run down, and looks like it is from the 70's. Not to mention the beer cans that were littered outside, even though I checked in on a Thursday. The next were the rooms - decent, ok for the price. The pool area was atrocious, complete with dirty towels, and a pool vaccuum that remained in the pool all day so you had to swim around it. The main reason for this bad review is because of the customer service. I wanted for 10 minutes in the morning calling out to people, walking in the back (hello no security) looking for someone to assist me in check out. When I finally did find someone, he came out, picked up the bell I was apparently supposed to ring, and then just looked at his computer. No apology, no smile, nothing. I was frustrated and left, but I should have apparently looked at my bill. Upon check in I gave my credit card and told them that they would need to get the person that the rooms was under credit card so if they had any additional charges it would not be put on mine. (I was staying with a friends mother for one night) Well, low and behold they didn't do that, so now i have a charge on my card for the people people who stayed in the room when my name was not the main reservation holder. Additionally, no one is available EVER to take a phone call to talk about it. I have been trying for THREE DAYS to talk to someone about this charge, and no one ever picks up the phone. Finally, the security of this hotel is SCARY bad. I asked the front desk to leave a key for the room i was staying in (to which they WROTE THE ROOM NUMBER ON IT), and mine and my husbands name was ON the room that i was staying in. When my husband checked in they said that my name was on two rooms, so they just gave him a key card and "told him to try it to see if that was the room that i was in" WHAT?! ever think that there could be two people with the same name, and a STRANGER could be keying into their room!?!?!?!? I will NEVER be back to this hotel, and advise EVERYONE to stay away.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights for a Business trip and I loved every minute of it. First off, I had a huge roo.. I was in 205 which is a single King with walk in shower and bench. I'm a Disabled Veteran so that was perfect. The bed was comfortable, the room excellent and Shade, the in house restuarant was very good. Overall my stay could not have been any better. Highly recommended and I will be staying here again.....great job Delta

Date of stay: October 2019