Free cancellation until 27/07
US$148
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$213
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskno frillsgreat priceoff the highwayextra towelsbudget hotelan overnight stayplace to sleepcoffee makervisiting familyflat screen tvnew yorkstayed one nightnys thruwayfridge and microwavepet
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We stayed last year and found the hotel okay but this year was a disaster. First the room we were given had a bathroom light that didn’t work. Since it was an interior room it was pitch black. They gave us another room since there wasn’t anyone there to fix it. The second room had mouse droppings on the floor so they moved us once again and upgraded our room for the trouble.
The upgraded room was noisy all night, the mattress was like laying on concrete and the pillows were flat and hard. The room was uncomfortably hot even though we set the thermostat at 42 ( and it was only in the 30’s outside). To top it off the maid came in and left towels on the desk but never cleaned the room nor made the bed. I would never patronize this hotel again nor would I reccomend it to anyone- it is not worth the lower price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
JustinSchnettler, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Mark,

I'm very sorry to hear that you had a poor stay recently. We always strive to ensure our guests have a great stay. I've spoken to my team regarding the issues in which you described to ensure better communication and paying attention to detail regarding guest rooms. I understand your frustration, as you did talk to the front desk during your stay, however, always check out with the front desk to inform us of issues so that we may rectify the situation as necessary. Our goal is to have our guests leave happy and wanting to return. If you wish to try our property again, please contact me directly at 315-724-7128.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

My lab mix and I loved our stay at this hotel. Super convenient location with plenty of space for my bestie to walk and sniff things. The room was cozy and very clean. I appreciated the coffee and dog treats always in the lobby. Patrick at the front desk went way above and beyond at every possible opportunity to make sure we had everything we needed. The housekeeping staff were incredibly nice, too. I'm definitely going to stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2018

friendly staff, quick and easy for a good sleep to break up our drive. .room was clean, water pressure was good, could tell the sheets had been freshly washed, Right off the freeway, It was inexpensiive

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

This was our first hotel stay with our two dogs and it was a good first experience. King bed was very comfortable. Got to warm in our room so we left the heat off all night. We would definitely plan another stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2018

We only stayed one night in February but was great room for the price, staff was excellent. the room was clean and bathroom also. just what you want no muss no fuss! King size bed very comfortable, need better pillows but thats jus me.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family