“Awesome and crispy fish & chips”

Rick's Fish & Chips
Reviewed June 18, 2017

We had the cod and the haddock & chips. They were flaky and delicious and the fries were so crispy. Highly recommend this place for a quick lunch on the patio.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of local seafood- battered in the traditional f&c way. Clean and friendly, however chips were soggy, overdone. When you are known for fish and chips, they should be consistently great.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

My cousin's wife is originally from PEI and this was one of the restaurants she recommended. We arrived there for lunch and were greeted by a friendly server who quickly gave us tips on what was some of the local favorites. My wife ordered the fish and chips and I originally ordered the Colville oysters but our server, who was Rick's daughter, told us that her father was out fishing for lobster and that there were no oysters available. She recommended the blue island mussels in a lemon cream sauce. While we waited for our orders we noticed a signed picture from the host of Canada's You Gotta Eat Here television show. Both our meals were fantastic and just as we were finishing our meals, the server came over and told us that her father had just returned and had fresh oysters. Some of the best oysters I have ever sampled. I was so impressed with the experience I bought a t-shirt and talked with Rick.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Heard about Rick's before and had to stop here on our tour of PEI.

The fish and chips, salmon and scallop burger were what we ordered.
The scallop burger was delicious, the scallops were so light and perfectly battered. Definitely a recommendation for that on the menu!

The staff was friendly and very polite with their service.

Later at dinner someone mentioned that they loved the lobster roll so we're planning on coming back tomorrow for a roll :)

Reviewed June 8, 2017

We stayed nearby and ate here 3 times, it was a very good, more budget option. twice I had the fish and chips which were excellent. THenother time I had the curried seafood chowder, which I didn't care for, too much cream and not enough seasoning for me, and the lobster roll, which was excellent, minimal if any dressing in , and the roll was stuffed full, definitely recommend. Ice cream is their only dessert. Friendly service. Would recommend.