Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
View deal
Fairfield Inn
US$116
View deal
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$116
All reviews turning stone casino free shuttle indoor pool clean rooms desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2020 via mobile

It was a great one night stay. The only things that bothered me was the breakfast. Yes, there were lots of hot options but I chose an English muffin. It was rock hard before toasting. But hey, this is a hotel, not a restuarant. The bed was comfortable and the King room was huge with lots of space for office work. Will return maybe to hit the casino which they have a shuttle to.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2020

We stayed here New Year's Eve as we were celebrating at the casino . they have a free shuttle thats runs back and forth. room was clean and warm Wish we had brought our swimsuits to take advantage of indoor pool.Scrambled eggs and sausage with coffee and juice for breakfast worked for us.Desk staff was efficient and friendly..we would return...

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

We decided to celebrate New Year’s Eve and booked two nights. The hotel is prefect location and distance for the casino. A shuttle bus was provided on the eve and ran til 2am. Normal nights they run til 9. Like I said a real short distance if you wanted to drive to casino. The room was perfect, comfortable bed and clean!

Breakfast was nice and simple with many options! The staff was friendly and courteous! Looking forward to going back!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank streetrail
Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

Last weekend on December 7th I made last minute decision to stay at this hotel after driving fatigue. What a huge mistake.
During the night there was a huge domestic violence incident that required the police. The situation went on way too long before help was called.
The next issue was the loud pounding coming through the walls every hour by a very active couple. It sounded like someone was either banging the headboard against the wall or whatever. I have never heard such a loud noise in a hotel. It was all night long!!
I understand the hotel cannot control the activity of its customers but obviously there is no insulation in the walls.
Needless to say , I did not have much sleep and felt unsafe. What a nightmare!
I am a gold elite member and never had an experience like this in a Marriott brand hotel. 175.00 a night for torture.
I would strongly reconsider staying here if you want a good night’s sleep in a safe hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank katherinem567
Lhicks6, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Good Morning. We have been trying to get in touch with you in regards to your most recent stay. Please check your inbox so that we may address your concerns. The contact number you provided is not in service. Thank you

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Had a conference in the Vernon/Verona area. Check in was great. Manager was training new employee. They were very detailed. Was given an upgrade to a suite. Had sitting area , 2 TVs, large bathroom. Room was pretty clean. I did find a couple of hairs around the drain in bathtub which I washed away. The bed was too firm for my liking but suitable for the quick night away. My room was facing Willow Pl which did not have a great view. It was of a run down trailer park. However the biggest con was the train that kept coming through at 2 am. It was loud. All in all the room was clean and updated. The shuttle to the casino was great....door to door. Wish it operated past 10 pm but my Uber back was only $7.00. The breakfast was so so but a Dunkin Doughnuts is right on the property.

Date of stay: October 2019