Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
US$119
View deal
Trip.comUS$119
HurbUS$119
All reviews turning stone pino bianco shower head golf course pleasant surprise tower casino valet steakhouse heads ts lap
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2020

They have a new Check-in process which you do online ahead of time which appears to speed things up. I like that process, however they need to add notes section, we prefer higher floors and we should be able to note that instead of having a room assigned before getting there and not being able to make that choice.
The room was very clean and comfortable like it always was.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed February 1, 2020 via mobile

The accommodations at the Tower are first rate. The room was spacious, well appointed, and very clean. When I mentioned to the person at the front desk that it was my wife’s birthday, she gave her a complimentary box of expensive chocolates. Everyone you deal with at the Turning Stone is very helpful and friendly. While the rate is a little pricey, I would recommend the Tower to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert-C-1943
Reviewed January 27, 2020

Turning Stone is a great place for a weekend break, the room was spacious and clean, we were on the 19th floor, we ate at the Italian restaurant Pino Bianco, food and service was good. We also ate at the TS Steak House, great seafood tower and steak.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen R
Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

$300 plus tax for a room on Saturday night on 15th floor. My shower was one shower head in a tub with curtain while friend's shower had multiple massage heads for various movements in a shower stall with glass doors. Drill type sounds in room next to me at 10pm for 20 minutes then again at 7am. My friend did not have these issues. Definitely NOT worth what I had to pay!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

This is a nice hotel, with pleasant service, great amenities (work out room, hot hot tub, lap pool, kids pool, restaurants, free parking (self or valet)...), casino, and reasonably priced. In season the golf course looks tempting.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
turningstoneresort, Guest Service at The Tower At Turning Stone, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2019

Thank you for your review, John! We're so glad you were able to enjoy all of the amenities. We hope to see you again soon!