“Excellent steak (had the Porterhouse)”
Review of TS Steakhouse

Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Woodlands Dr
Description: Located atop the Tower, TS Steakhouse features a menu to dine for plus panoramic views, lifted spirits in our penthouse bar, and fine cigars in our intimate smoking parlor. Inspired by the cultural dining history of the Oneida Indians and their practice of "eating the seasons" through locally sourced and sustainable foods, TS Steakhouse builds on this long-standing tradition to deliver fine dining steakhouse favorites created with seasonal ingredients. Smoking is not permitted in the dining room or bar/lounge, but only in the smoking parlor and on its adjacent outdoor balcony, weather permitting.
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Excellent food and great serice from John. Will happily go again. Has terrific views from the adjoining bar on the 21st floor.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 3, 2017

We made reservations 2 days in advance for a celebration dinner with friends on a Thursday night. When we arrived I was asked if I'd prefer a black napkin because I was wearing black. They wanted to make sure a white one wouldn't be a problem with pilling. That was just the beginning of a wonderful evening! My friend ordered a caesar salad and said it was very good; plenty of dressing and not too big or too small. I ordered a wedge salad that was covered in the most delicious maple bacon I've ever eaten. The wedge was on the small side, which was perfect because it wasn't a chunk of lettuce with very little on it. It was filled with flavor! The presentation of the oysters was entertainment in itself. Dry ice created an awesome looking platter of oysters that I was told tasted just as they should; cold and fresh. These dishes went well with the hot breads that were brought to the table. Two types of cheese and a regular/rye? Don't remember, I was busy devouring the cheese breads. For the main course my friends shared the cowboy steak that was huge; 54 oz, I believe. They were thrilled that it was done exactly as they had requested. As all of these dishes were being served, Ken, our server, was never out of sight. He was absolutely charming/friendly/helpful and every other adjective that you'd want!! Beware, Ken, we'll be looking for you the next time. As we created little crumbs here and there a lovely employee scraped them away discreetly. I wish I got her name. She was terrific! The last two main course dishes we ordered were the prime rib and a tomahawk veal. The veal was a good size for a guy's appetite and flavored to perfection. My prime rib was tender, juicy and done just as I asked. Ken made sure that we had every sauce imaginable right in front of us. The horseradish was what I chose, and was pleasantly surprised that it was nice and mild. The vegetable of the day was sauteed snap peas. There were plenty in my bowl; al dente and warm. The twice baked potato was huge, so two of us shared it! It was perfectly done with no soggy or burnt skin. The serving of asparagus was ample and tasty as well. They were the large type, not the favorite of the eater, but he did indeed enjoy them. The creme brulee was presented in the most unique fashion and was perfectly crispy on top and not cold inside! When we were finished we went down the hall to enjoy the live entertainment that we had been hearing throughout dinner. Superb singing and saxophone playing by John Spillet was the absolute perfect ending to a perfect evening of celebration.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank frozencnygal
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times- only disappointment is the cocktail drink list where simple syrup is listed for most drinks.
Simple syrup is not an ingredient I prefer and I don't think should be listed on a cosmo perhaps- there is enough sweetness already with the original ingredients. I feel that for the 'brand' of 'ts steakhouse' it's cheapened with the ingredient 'simple syrup' listed. For future drink menus their mixologist should leave 'simple syrup' out. Dinner and apps and drinks were fantastic. I had a dirty martini and it was yummy. We shared the aged cut and it was above and beyond fantastic. Our server was spectacular as well.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

The food was good, the service was good, the portions were large, the cost was high. If I had half the serving it would have been enough.

1  Thank larry l
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Impressive restaurant, beautiful view, wonderful service, and great food. What more could you want?
From the moment you walk in, you are treated like a VIP. With the hostess even noticing that I had black slacks on, and she wanted to know if I would like a black napkin, instead of a white one.
We have eaten here several times, and it never disappoints us.