“A Great and Delicious Italian Dinner at Pino Bianco”
Review of Pino Bianco

Pino Bianco
Reserve with OpenTable
Pino Bianco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-90 (NYS Thruway) Exit 33
Description: Experience Italian dining at its finest at the all new Pino. From Italian - American classics to new favorites, Pino Bianco offers a casual yet sophisticated dining setting, and Bar Pino is the place to sip on a perfect glass of wine. Find all in the midst of the premier Turning Stone Resort Casino. Pino Bianco & Bar Pino Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm Pino Pronto 11am - 11pm: Daily
Reviewed 15 July 2017

My wife and I decided to try a new dinner venue not far from one of our visits in upstate New York: Pino Bianco, an Italian restaurant located in the Turning Stone Casino. A very wise decision and a very good experience. All aspects of our dining experience were great: food, wine, and service (thank you Zack!). We are true foodies and enthusiasts of good wine (actually, we're very demanding in both regards), and Pino Bianco certainly lived up to our expectations. We'll be back!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant at Turning Stone Casino.
Relaxed atmosphere,great service with a smile. Pretty extensive and interesting menu .
I had the Sea Bass, very good.
Would definitely come again.
A bit expensive for the entrees .

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We paid a fortune for what tasted like canned Chef Boyardee! The waitress and the host were extremely errogant for serving garbage!

1  Thank Deborah Naldin C
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

4 of us went to the Pino Bianco on June 17, 2017 for my sister's birthday celebration. My sister got fettuccine alfredo. Her boyfriend ordered the veal parmigiana. My Dad ordered the chicken parmigiana. I ordered the chicken marsala. Everyone's meal was terrific. They brought out a tiramisu for my sister's birthday (and they didn't charge us for it as some places do). My sister also ordered Creme Brûlée for dessert. It is always fantastic. I love the ambience, the food, the wait staff, everything.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Nothing great. Average service average food. Weird situation with the check. Not sure what the server is up too....wants cash as a tip only?

2  Thank nugget89