“Large menu and good food.”
Review of Pino Bianco

Pino Bianco
Reserve with OpenTable
Pino Bianco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-90 (NYS Thruway) Exit 33
Description: Experience Italian dining at its finest at the all new Pino. From Italian - American classics to new favorites, Pino Bianco offers a casual yet sophisticated dining setting, and Bar Pino is the place to sip on a perfect glass of wine. Find all in the midst of the premier Turning Stone Resort Casino. Pino Bianco & Bar Pino Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm Pino Pronto 11am - 11pm: Daily
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Have had dinner here twice in the past year and they are consistently good. Friendly staff provide good service. After dinner you can get dessert across hallway at Opals, or you can just relax and pick something from the menu.

There are newer reviews for Pino Bianco

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Pino Bianco is lovely. However when I stack it against some other places in the area it doesn't quite stack up. If it was located anyplace other than outside Rome, NY then I would probably give it a better review. However the real reason it is getting average instead of Very Good is because of the garlic bread. It was so garlicy I was not able to eat it. After one bite I was offensively garlicy for days. The wait staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Went to this place for dinner. Excellent service and delicious Italian food. The menu has a great variety of dishes available and the portions are very large. A bit pricy but they make up for the price in portion size .

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service even better food, Sal, Ron, and Chris made it such a special evening for my best friend's birthday. They are very accommodating for any type of menu changes or special needs. Really we felt very special, thank you!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

My wife and I decided to try a new dinner venue not far from one of our visits in upstate New York: Pino Bianco, an Italian restaurant located in the Turning Stone Casino. A very wise decision and a very good experience. All aspects of our dining experience were great: food, wine, and service (thank you Zack!). We are true foodies and enthusiasts of good wine (actually, we're very demanding in both regards), and Pino Bianco certainly lived up to our expectations. We'll be back!!!