All reviews waffles great comfort front desk breakfast room nice stay indoor pool super nice explained the situation hit the spot breakfast was included other guests hotel is located close proximity comfortable beds free internet staff was very friendly night's sleep
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

We had a long day at the road and booked on line. To spend a night and have a good night sleep is perfect. Rooms are spacious and very clean. The breakfast was included and was very vast with the typical options. Eggs, waffles, cereals, etc.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2016

We stayed at Comfort Suites as a family trip the hotel was very clean the staff were very friendly and helpful.They had a very nice hot breakfast with real food the coffee was excellent. Pool area and fitness room are nice .The hotel is located close to everything.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank pcklpss
Reviewed November 5, 2016

We were told that Vestal was a good place to stay in the Binghamton area, and this hotel certainly lived up to that idea. It's located only minutes from downtown. A nice staff, clean and good-sized room, and insanely comfortable beds made for a pleasant stay. We didn't use the amenities because we got in too late, but the place has an indoor pool & exercise room. Only drawback was the breakfast buffet which I thought didn't impress at all (though the wife was okay with it). Selection wasn't bad; just thought the eggs were pretty bad. I would still highly recommend the hotel; I'd just suggest one of the numerous restaurants available for breakfast.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We spent 3 nights at this location and found everything to be very comfortable, well designed and thought out. Staff was super - all shifts. They served a hot breakfast every morning that was a step above the usual. The breakfast attendant was super nice, friendly and worked very hard to make sure everything was stocked and fresh. Location was excellent - we were less than an hour from Corning, and about 1.5 hours from the Ithaca area wine country.

Room Tip: Our room was opposite the elevator. We thought it might be noisy but never heard a thing.
Reviewed October 11, 2016

I expected more from this hotel. It is one of the newest lodging facilities along the Vestal Parkway in Vestal - proximate to both Endicott and Binghamton. Despite its relative young age, the facility has not been sufficiently well maintained in my opinion. The carpets are soiled and wearing thin in the lobby area and dirt and debris has been allowed to accumulate in the recesses between the baseboard and hallway carpeting and also in the elevator area. The first thing that caught my attention, however, was an unmistakable malodor in the lobby. The odor was definitely body odor - the type that accumulates in fabric after a long period of sweaty people sitting on fabric covered furniture. I heard that the hotel is popular among construction workers and that may be the cause. Routine and more thorough cleaning could readily remedy this issue. The room was no frills and adequate for our stay. I hope the management takes my comments to heart and begins a program of deeper cleaning and more thorough maintenance. If not, I can see this facility slipping considerably in a few years.