“A traditional dinner with good food and service”
Review of Skylark Diner

Skylark Diner
Ranked #7 of 103 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We eat here on occasion and always get good food for the price. They have good breakfast, lunch and dinner. We take my elderly folks there and they love it. IF you like the down home dinner experience you will like the Skylark

Reviewed February 6, 2018

The Skylark Diner has been open and continuously in business on the Vestal Parkway since some time in the 1950's. This place reminds you of an Airstream trailer from the outside and has the classic bar stool seating just inside the front door with tables and booths scattered about the remainder of the interior. The food is delicious diner food and they have the de rigueur cake/pie stand festooned with delectables sitting proudly on the front counter. When it comes to classic diners -don't mess with tradition. And this place doesn't dare mess with tradition. The coffee keeps coming, and the eggs, hash browns and toast are all delicious! What a bonus - even though this place is older than dirt itself, they keep the Men's Room tidy and clean! Love this place and eat breakfast here whenever I am in town.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Made the trip into town to see old friends and show our kids the town. Traveled with children ages 4 & 9. Quaint little diner from the 1950’s. Kids thought it was so cool. Waitress was super friendly and sweet. Food was great. Was the perfect stop before our road trip out of town!

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I'm so serious when I say that it is the best in Vestal... I go to high school right by Skylark so luckily I get to swing down there during my lunch periods, but I often find myself there not during school hours too because it's so good!! The service is great and very traditional for a diner, and it is open 24/7 (except Sundays) which is amazing. 10/10 would recommend to anyone visiting.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

My wife and I were staying at the Hampton Inn and needed a little to eat before returning to the hotel. We split some soup and a burger and fries. Nice Diner!