1,316 results
All reviews window seat bagels rooms are small room was clean great value continental breakfast road noise hard boiled eggs coffee maker would stay here again eastview mall first floor the breakfast area one night stay finger lakes convenient location the general manager
Reviewed August 24, 2018

I LOVE this hotel!! It is one of the best places I have ever stayed at for my dog shows! The breakfast was great, the grounds are beautiful, friendly staff, nice room decor , didn’t hear any noise from other rooms and the bed was awesome! And pet friendly even! I recommend this Microtel to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 15, 2018

After a long day on the road we just wanted to sleep. The hotel was very simple and plain but suited our needs. The price was right. The biggest problem were the couple in the next room who fought for a couple of hours. They also had a small child who cried intermittently. Probably overtired and just wanted peace and quiet as did we. Staff said they were staying longer and would talk to them about the noise complaint. Breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We were just passing through and the price was right. The room was small but comfortable. We did not have the breakfast but many were when we passed through. It looked quite simple and more of the prepackaged variety.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I chose the Microtel Inn & Suites for 2 nights for a wedding. The front desk man was very kind and helpful. We had a problem with our toilet not flushing completely and he fixed it right away. Comfortable, clean bed. Cozy room with a refrigerator! Love the window bench and simple decor.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I booked two rooms- Checked in intially, my AC unit sounded like ajet engine my other room smelled like a pack of cigaretts. Thye changed our rooms, i always check the beds to make sure they are clean. I found bed bugs in my room along with a boat load of womnes hair. I dont think the sheets were changed either. I went to the other room, as i stood there a huge bug ran across the bed whihc i filmed. We left immediatly. I called Wyndham corporate but they have done nothing about it. GROSSSSSSSSSSS

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family