“Chili's Never Disappoints”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed January 18, 2017

Chili's...great beer, yummy food (love the Oldtimers Burger) and the consistency. I always know what I am going to get at a Chili's...sometimes that's what you need after a long day.

Reviewed November 23, 2016

We like to go to Chilli's for the great food. The kids love the tech on the table. It's nice and close to our hotel.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We will share your comments with the manager and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Not sure why I went to Chili's only to order a steak. I am sure I can take most of the blame. Started with a bowl of the loaded potato soup and it was very good. The steak (classic rib-eye) was a generous portion but it looked to be pan fried and had a lot of fat. They smother it in garlic butter so you taste that more than the meat. It was cooked medium as requested. The garlic mashed potatoes were good and the steamed broccoli was just that....steamed broccoli. My server was pleasant and efficient and the place was clean. Next time I order better and I am sure it will be a better experience.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

As always great food!! Loved that the staff sings to our birthday princess. There was 18 of us for dinner it started out confusing but once seated all went pretty well for a large party

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Hi Wendy, thank you for sharing! We're happy to hear that Chili's got to be apart of your family's birthday celebration. Come back soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2016

The noise level was eardrum- shattering and the nachos soggy. Apart from that, friendly staff and good chili.