“Great Meal and service!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #15 of 99 Restaurants in Victor
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Eaten at quite a few chili's, but this was the best. Ann, our waitress was old school, friendly, fun, and efficient. Went the extra mile! Had a couple of drinks and the 22$ special. Quantity and quality was great. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

My husband and I had the 2 for $22 special. Hubby had the chicken quesadilla and I had the chicken fajitas. Both were delicious. Destiny, our server, was highly efficient at her job. The portions were very generous. I took leftovers to go & can make a wrap for lunch tomorrow :)

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Always a warm, inviting atmosphere. My wife and I usually get the 2 forv$20 6oz sirloin. Always cooked to perfection. Baked potato is always yummy. Steamed veggies done properly as well.
Service is always good and wait staff is friendly.
It's a great go to place for a great meal.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Chili's...great beer, yummy food (love the Oldtimers Burger) and the consistency. I always know what I am going to get at a Chili's...sometimes that's what you need after a long day.

Reviewed November 23, 2016

We like to go to Chilli's for the great food. The kids love the tech on the table. It's nice and close to our hotel.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We will share your comments with the manager and hope to see you again soon!