“Convenient Take out service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #16 of 101 Restaurants in Victor
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Used take-out option due to traveling with pet. Food was good but a little pricey. A mistake was also made on our order that was not discovered until we were back at the hotel. Very complete menu but check your order before leaving,

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Eaten at quite a few chili's, but this was the best. Ann, our waitress was old school, friendly, fun, and efficient. Went the extra mile! Had a couple of drinks and the 22$ special. Quantity and quality was great. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

My husband and I had the 2 for $22 special. Hubby had the chicken quesadilla and I had the chicken fajitas. Both were delicious. Destiny, our server, was highly efficient at her job. The portions were very generous. I took leftovers to go & can make a wrap for lunch tomorrow :)

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Always a warm, inviting atmosphere. My wife and I usually get the 2 forv$20 6oz sirloin. Always cooked to perfection. Baked potato is always yummy. Steamed veggies done properly as well.
Service is always good and wait staff is friendly.
It's a great go to place for a great meal.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017

Chili's...great beer, yummy food (love the Oldtimers Burger) and the consistency. I always know what I am going to get at a Chili's...sometimes that's what you need after a long day.

Date of visit: January 2017