“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Description: New American Style Restaurant and Bar
Description: New American Style Restaurant and Bar
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is a diamond in the rough. We can't say enough good things about it. Start with the Duck Wings and take off from there. The salads and bread are fantastic. Do yourself a favor and try the root beer braised short ribs, and perhaps order a side of truffle fries to share. Words can't do this restaurant justice....just go. You'll be happy you did!

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I come here all the time with my boyfriend. the food is SPECTACULAR. Service can use some improvement but I have never ordered an entree, appetizer, or dessert that was not anything less than amazing. definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We had 8 people in our group. I loved the menu choices right away! We had the Sous Vide Organic Chicken Breast G: antibiotic free, parmesan polenta, baby spinach, red wine demi glace, white truffle oil finish. the Salmon: grilled, roasted tomato remoulade, saffron rice, sautéed spinach, the Pork Chop G: Indian spice brine, saffron rice, mint yogurt sauce, mango chutney. The others had burgers and the Crab Cakes. All delicious!! The desserts were just as wonderful The Bread Pudding being the favorite! Looking forward to going back!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

This was our 3rd time here. The first time was great, a lot of great choices and service was good. Meatball apps was great, but no longer on menu. Our 2nd time was just okay.
Last night we went with another couple, when we finally were seated, which we waited 40mins, the atmosphere almost seemed cafeteria like. After getting menus, we did not see our waiter for 15mins. The menu is now maybe a step above a bar menu. Food took a long time, and was just ok. It is a shame, has really gone down hill. Our waiter also forgot about the togo order, so we had to wait another 15mins for that. Sorry, your off our list, for the price I would rather go to Crew.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Visited West Main for a friends birthday & was certainly glad I did.
We shared appetizers.. calamari (which came with a delicious garlic aioli sauce), fig flatbread and bacon/cheese rice balls. All were wonderful.
Entrees are served with a salad that can be upgraded for a small fee to one of their speciality salads. I upgraded to the fried goat cheese salad. It was DELICIOUS.. I was slightly disappointed with how small it was though. BUT, I am a salad lover.. no one else was upset with the size of their salads. For my entree I had orecchehiette pasta, it was served in a broccoli rabe pesto sauce with tomatos and sausage. It was soo good! I did notice there were a lot of gluten free options on the menu and I found the staff to be friendly and attentive. Overall, it was a pleasant evening and I look forward to going back.
I had read reviews stating the restaurant was very loud. I was there on a Wednesday evening and didn't find it loud at all. It does have an attached bar but I dint feel that effected the dining side at all.