Warwick Motel(Warwick)
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$134
All reviewsking roomappalachian trailprivate bathbed and breakfastthe ownerat homemade us feellovely personmy husband and ilike coming homedelicious breakfastbeautiful countrypeaceful settingcan't wait to go backneeded a place to staylovely experiencein town
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Having grown up in the area, it was so healing for my soul to pick raspberries and rhubarb in the garden for a compote for the breakfast baked pancake. Sitting in the garden and hearing the bird songs filled me with gratitude. How fortunate I am to have dear Dorothy in my life! I visit as often as I can (not enough) to enjoy lovely flowers, gardens, the winery, and great food. So nice to plan gatherings with old friends. I love petting Smoky the horse and seeing him graze, playing with the dogs and seeing the adorable cat Kittyrat who remembers me each time. It's like coming home...

Room Tip: I like the KIng room!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Clare P
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I was taking a class at the Center for Metal Arts nearby and needed a place to stay for the weekend. Meadowlark Farms was just up the road and the price per night was very reasonable! Dorothy is so lovely and welcoming! Her breakfasts we're amazing!! And she was willing to make breakfast at any time I needed! My room was very nice and the shared bathroom was very up to date and large. I highly recommend it and next time I take a class, I plan to stay there!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Gretsign
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We stayed 3 nights at this B&B. It is clean and pet friendly. The breakfast made by Dorothy each morning was excellent. This is a good option for a reasonable price in the Warwick area. Very easy to find and in a picturesque area perfect for walks or runs on country roads.

Room Tip: The ensuite room with the king bed was perfect for us.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MeredithFlorida
Reviewed April 27, 2017

My boyfriend and I and our two dogs needed some R and R from our rat-raced urban life and we got it at MeadowLark Farm. Dorothy was extremely accommodating of the dogs, giving us towels to dry off after the dogs had a swim in a nearby lake. The king-size bed and room, with private bath, were just the right size for our party of four. Dorothy is a charming host and made us feel right at home. Her breakfasts were yummy and we loved chatting with her over breakfast, hearing stories about the history of the area. Our experience felt more like we were visiting friends, rather than formal accommodations. We will definitely go back to MeadowLake Farm, and sometime in the near future! Thank you Dorothy for welcoming us into your home and helping make our weekend such a lovely experience!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RoryandFinne
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Quiet and cozy ...great host .awesome breakfast .love the dogs (virgo + dolce) great place to unwind and reset . thanks for having us. The owner was very helpful with directions and very informative with any questions you may. Beautiful country atmosphere , nice little get away.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple