Just returned to SA from a week-long stay at Veranda Paul & Virginie. The hotel accommodation was quite comfortable if rather basic (but what does one really need on a tropical island?). We cannot fault the service by the hotel staff - always friendly - always interested and always willing to help. The aim of our week away was to relax and relax we did - the atmosphere being more than conducive to our purposes. The recreation facilities at the hotel are in good condition and we enjoyed our trips out on the kayaks, pedalos and sailing boats. The views are beautiful - what more can one say? Oh yes... we were on an All Inclusive package which was just as well because stepping outside AI one feels the expensive side of Mauritius - BUT nonetheless we had a fabulous time. One more thing... that beautiful aroma that greets one every time you walk through Reception - now that I wish I could have bottled and brough home with me :-) Thank you Mauritius and Au Revoir!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul And Virginie Hotel & Spa
- Veranda Paul Virginie Grand Gaube
- Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube