Stunning hotel with breath taking views! Free wifi even on the beaches! Superb service from staff and rooms were cleaned n serviced 3 times a day! breakfast buffet was extensive and gorgeous pain au chocolat n croissants yum yum!! Free water sports provided on the hotel premises. Perfect hotel for those wanting to stay in the hotel only as it's far from other tourist locations and taxis are very expensive. Cabbies immediately over charge you when they hear you are goin to this hotel as they think you're easy money. Nearest town grand baie has little to see and closes early.. There is no evening activities at all also few choices in terms of dining out. If you want to venture out then I'd suggest staying on the east coast at the lux belle mar hotel as there's more to see. Beaches there are clear and more beautiful. The cabs are cheaper and the markets and shops there are full of life and character!
All in all very impressed with this hotel and would Defo recommend this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury hotel in Grand Gaube, Mauritius, overlooks the triple-bay beaches, lagoon and spectacular north islets. It exuberates a romantic atmosphere and its rooms all enjoy incredible views of the ocean. Other highlights include its proximity to the vibrant seaside village of Grand Baie, three swimming pools and access to a world-class golf course nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your LUX* Grand Gaube reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Grand Gaube Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Mauritius
- Legends Grand Gaube
- Hotel Legend Mauritius
- LUX* Grand Gaube Mauritius