The Lux Grande Gaube is pretty much perfect. They do an excellent job at all levels. We loved our room, the lagoon, the water activities, the games room and everything else they had to offer. The Mediterranean restaurant was our favourite.
We were fortunate to have stayed at both the Sands and the Lux Grand Gaube on our recent trip to Mauritius. If you're deciding between the two, there's good news - they're both great. Better still, if you have enough time, try both. They are both in very different locations on the island so each offers a different experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury hotel in Grand Gaube, Mauritius, overlooks the triple-bay beaches, lagoon and spectacular north islets. It exuberates a romantic atmosphere and its rooms all enjoy incredible views of the ocean. Other highlights include its proximity to the vibrant seaside village of Grand Baie, three swimming pools and access to a world-class golf course nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your LUX* Grand Gaube reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Grand Gaube Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Mauritius
- Legends Grand Gaube
- Hotel Legend Mauritius
- LUX* Grand Gaube Mauritius