Reviewing on Trip Advisor before booking, as one of the top rated resorts in Mauritius we were not disappointed. From the check in when you arrive, everything is relaxed with your comfort and luxury in mind. We checked in as a family of 7 and took the senior and junior suites right on the beachfront (less than 20m). The rooms are stunning, large, airy and very colonial. The beach is large and spread out (7km of beachfront) so you never felt cramped. There are a few rocks around in the sea and it is very shallow but perfect for relaxing in. Each area also has a heated pool, so it is never busy and 10 seconds walk from your rooms. Room service and housekeeping are on the ball, there are swimming towels in baskets available everywhere and everything has been thought out to allow you to relax and not have to keep asking the staff for things.
Food is superb. A different style buffet for every evening in the main restaurants and between the two sister resorts there are 8 restaurants. If you are on half board, the buffet restaurants are good value and food is excellent. Staff are attentive, very friendly and get to know you by name through the week. Really very little negative to talk about, only one thing that needs to be looked at. There are no all-inclusive packages which means that lunch is not included and neither are drinks (unless you go to the clubhouse at the main building). Food and drink outside the package is very very expensive, and this really adds to the bill significantly with a family of 7. Nice touches include the 6:30-8am drinks before dinner as part of the package, though again drinks are very limited.
Apart from this, it has been a wonderful holiday, made better by attentive and professional staff, great food and a location that is unsurpassed in Mauritius. Couple that with a superb and challenging golf course there really isn't any reason to not keep coming back to this paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The symbol of tropical elegance An elegant five-star resort in Mauritius, Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquility - the ideal setting for your luxury holiday in Mauritius and the perfect sanctuary to renew your body and soul. Cascading pools dotted with islets bright with flowers, spacious wooden decks, terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees make Dinarobin the symbol of tropical elegance in Mauritius. Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with the spectacular Le Morne mountain acting as a dramatic backdrop, Dinarobin offers an intimate village setting. The resort features luxurious all-suite accommodation that blends harmoniously into the lush tropical gardens. Dinarobin and Paradis, an adjacent Beachcomber resort of the same category, share facilities. Guests of Dinarobin have access to the 18-hole Par 72 golf course at Paradis and to eight inviting restaurants, four at each hotel. Dinarobin also offers a range of complimentary land and water sports and access to two additional championship golf courses in the vicinity. The Spa is without a doubt the most beautiful spa in Mauritius and the ideal place to relax and be pampered. The resort's fabulous setting is complemented by world-class service. The ever-attentive staff attends to your every whim in the restaurants, in your suite or on the beach as you relax in the shade under your straw parasol. For absolute indulgence during your holiday in Mauritius, choose Dinarobin, a resort that offers new standards in luxury, a place of calm and beauty that will soothe your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf And Spa
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf Le Morne
- Dinarobin Hotel Le Morne
- Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne