1,783 results
All reviews sister hotel club junior suite club option our honeymoon il gusto dina robin la ravanne half board blue marlin private pool unagi main restaurant tennis courts main pool beach front sports facilities beach bar
Reviewed June 17, 2018

From start to finish this was an amazing holiday. Nothing was too much for the staff who constantly sought to make our holiday experience perfect. The food could not be faulted, whether buffet at L'Harmonie or eating at one of the restaurants. The suite was everything one would want. Exchange rate at the hotel was equal to the airport (which was internet currency exchange prices). Excellent sailing centre with snorkelling, canoeing, sailing, paddle boarding.
We want to say 4.5 for value as drinks are expensive but we can't, so will run with 5! (Cheapest bottle of wine 1500 MUR which makes The Club an excellent deal even though it is only open until 8pm)
We intend returning within 12 months of our wedding date to take advantage of the excellent

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management response:Responded June 19, 2018

Good Morning

First of all, let us extend once more our most sincere congratulations for your wedding and honeymoon! Choosing a destination and a hotel for a honeymoon reveals to be quite difficult as one only wants the best for this unique and special celebration! We are so glad to have fulfilled your expectations!

We are also delighted that you took full advantage of our restaurant facilities -8 restaurants shared between Le Paradis and us! An enjoyable ride by shuttle takes you to another hotel which is very complementary to The Dinarobin Beachcomber.

We would love seeing you back for your first wedding anniversary and so many more to come

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Firstly, I would just like to say that if you’re seeking an exclusive, quiet and serene honeymoon, couples trip or family holiday this hotel is absolutely perfect. i spent 5fabulous days here in Le Morne and I highly recommend!

Pro’s: - ridiculous staff to guest ratio outnumbering the guests
- staff members highly attentive and friendly, also very nice to chat to and share stories with
- beach at le paradis is absolutely stunning and only 5 mins away by shuttle
- the rooms are highly spacious with large balcony’s to stretch out on and enjoy the view
-never felt overcrowded
- each swimming pool felt like your own personal one
-lunch at le plage was fantastic and a gorgeous setting
- dinner at Le Ravenne (Creole) was top notch with a perfect setting on the beach
- room service staff and chamber maids were fabulous
- reception and concierge highly professional
- fantastic spa with beautiful facilities

Cons:
- drinks are particularly expensive, so much so that drinking in your room becomes the norm. Which is a shame because it then removes the atmosphere and custom from the bar area which is in need of some liveliness
- dinner at umami was not included in the half board package and did not live up to expectations. However, as a keen Japanese food geek my expectations were particularly high. However, that being said situated behind the buffet restaurant it wasn’t particularly special and had a much nicer experience at the creole
- breakfast could have been better with the coffee not being of high quality and the proteins reminiscent of a Spanish all inclusive
- rooms are fairly outdated in comparison to other beachcomber resorts on the island

All in all this is a fabulous hotel, perfect for those seeking serenity and peacefulness.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded June 17, 2018

Good morning

We thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay at The Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa.

We are really glad that you had an enjoyable stay and could take full opportunity of our facilities shared with Le Paradis. With our shuttle service, you can reach another hotel offering a whole range of activities and food & beverage options. Having 8 restaurants to choose from is without any doubt a culinary experience one looks forward to every night.

We did also took note of your recommendations and will certainly share with our team for follow up and feedback

We do look forward to welcoming you back soon next time you are on our island

Reviewed June 9, 2018

I was delighted to stay at Dinarobin Beachcomber. The hotel has so many positives: its located in Le More, the best beach in Mauritius and the area with the nicest view of the mountain with the same name. Rooms are spacious and bed is really comfortable. I liked the fact that the staff knew my name and even if they had not seen me before they know my first and last name, asking all the time if I needed anything and how my stay was. Breakfast was excellent as well.

I took a massage at their spa and I highly recommend it, the last time I had liked a massage had been 5 years ago in the Maldives, I'm very picky for massages but my therapist was outstanding. For dinner I recommend their Japanese asian fusion restaurant Umami, the restaurant served the best food I had in a 6 week trip, so much I liked the food that I ordered 2 main courses, also prices were really accessible for the quality of the food, I was very surprised.

Next time I visit Mauritius I hope to stay in this property again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank jesusda81
Management response:Responded June 15, 2018

Good morning

We love reading your review and we thank you for sharing your recommendation! Your headline says it all!!

Our artisans are very proud for having contributed to your holidays and having that fulfilling feeling of having achieved their aim: going beyond guests' satisfaction through the Art of Caring and Welcome. We are so glad that our efforts are being recognized and appreciated and it is a motivating factor to pursue our efforts.

Umami, our pan-asian restaurant, is definitely a must-do. With its concept of sharing, one can try the maximum of dishes ordered and it ranges from the sushi to the tantalizing Wagyu beef or the Black Cod to name a few...So much is available that one can have dinner there every night with always a different menu! We are so glad that you took full advantage of it and we do hope that you gave a try to our other seven other restaurants shared with Le Paradis Beachcomber.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again for another holiday with "excellent service and attention"

Reviewed May 30, 2018

The hotel has the most amazing setting with the spectacular mountain Le Morne Brabant at the background. Having visited all the hotels along the Le Morne coast, I can safely claim this one has the best view of the mountain. Besides, the Dinarobin's ambient is zen-like with lots of trees, open lawns, "private" pools...basically like living on a golf court, lots of greenery around. The beach is long, and at least in April, beginning of May guests seem to only see each other during the breakfast & dinner. Perfect for a romantic getaway if you like to chill.
We were very happy to had chosen this hotel for our beach wedding, since we wanted to have a simple wedding without other guests encroaching upon us. The staff was also very helpful, and quick to resolve any issues. Special thanks goes to Anais, who really did her best to help make our wedding and our stay at Dinarobin surpass all expectations. Thank you.

Room Tip: go with upper floor instead if ground floor if possible; for more peace, go for adults only zone (extra), most rooms have a sea-view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 2, 2018

Good morning

We thank you heartily for your beautiful testimonial on your recent stay and wedding at The Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa. We are truly delighted that you have chosen our resort to celebrate your Special Day and that our artisans have fulfilled your expectations.

We are glad that you took full advantage of our facilities and enjoyed our natural set up being at the foot of Le Morne mountain, UNESCO World Heritage Site. With our suites being divided into 6 crescents and 5 crescent heated pools, one will always find the privacy needed to be able to relax and unwind!

Your wedding coordinator, Anais, and all our artisans do look forward to welcoming you back for your wedding anniversary

Reviewed May 27, 2018

What a lovely resort! Sprawled over a huge property it is surrounded by incredible vegetation, lawns, pools, lovely chalet type suites and of course the most incredible beach and sea. One could walk on the beach endlessly. Not crowded at all - we were able to be on our own for eight days. In the morning before breakfast,we liked to walk behind the suites in line with the golf course and listen to the birds and peaceful surroundings. There are a number of activities to do during the day.
The suites are spacious with good housekeeping and any calls with requests were immediately attended to.
Great buffet breakfast and dinner with wide variety and the best pastries and cakes!
I'm vegetarian and one of the head waiters Ravi was very kind in making sure that I had a proper main meal every night. Here I think the resort can become more aware to offer more variety of main meals to vegetarians (they had some but they used parmigiano cheese which vegetarians and vegans can't have).
Everyone is very helpful and friendly.
We enjoyed our time here very much.

Room Tip: garden with sea view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 2, 2018

Good morning

We are very happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay at The Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa and most of all, that your dietary needs have been taken care of by our team.

Rest assured that we have taken good note of your recommendation for a larger choice of vegetarian options and our Executive Chef together with his team has already been informed for follow up and action.

We are also delighted that you enjoyed the wonderful white sandy beach which we shared with our sister hotel Le Paradis, stretched over 7 kilometers. For those who like walking or jogging close to nature, there is no better place to enjoy with the view of Le Morne mountain as a unique backdrop.

It has been a real pleasure to welcome you among us and we do look forward to seeing you soon again

Kindest regards