See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

They may be pet friendly But barely fit for humans. The sfaff is nice However the rooms are just awfully outdated. Shower is a trickle, toilets Barely flush from lack of water pressure. Our door lock stock and we could not get out. So much wrong here . spend the extra bucks and get somewhere nicer.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank citybuddha
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This Motel has very nice owners and nice clean rooms. It is somewhat dated but is great for an overnight stay. I would suggest they get some better pillows though. I was on a touristy type motorcycle trip through Northern New York state. The Motels location was very good for my purpose and the owners were helpful in guiding me to places to eat. The room was equipped with a refrigerator which came in very handy for keeping my insulin cold and even refroze my ice pack.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I highly recommend this motel. I have had the pleasure of staying at this motel on several occasions during the past 3 years. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and cleaned every week. Fresh Linen is available when every you need it. The grounds around the motel is very well kept and I highly recommend the walking Trail.

Room Tip: If all the rooms that I have had the pleasure of renting is like the ones that I stayed in, you can't book a bad room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo