“Deliciously nostalgic!”

Suk Hui Hi's Chinese Korean Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 152 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

Excellent, authentic Korean food that reminded me of days spent in Seoul years ago! We will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2015

Having a craving for Korean, we were limited to our options in the area, so we went with the one closest to us. Boy are we glad we did! While this isn't the fanciest place, you will get a home cooked meal and some true Korean heat with it! Everything was wonderful! My only suggestion would be a menu either online or a paper version to take home. I have found my new go to lunch place!

1  Thank antique_peach
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have driven by this place for years and to be honest it has very little curb appeal. Craving some Korean food we ventured in for lunch. If you are looking for atmosphere, you have come to the wrong place but if you are looking for some honest, freshly prepared food you're in luck. I ordered the Korean noodles with beef. It was served on a small bed of rice and was nicely seasoned. I had asked for medium. My partner ordered Korean pork ( pork and vegetable stir fry on a bed of rice). Both dishes were very good. We were the only eat-in customers and rather than using the menu, we told the owner/waitress/chef what we liked. The owner is remarkable and very anxious to chat with her patrons. It was hoot. If you are a shy or private person, this may not be your cup of tea.....but otherwise, it's like having a free floor show with your meal. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Very clean ... food is excellent. Staff is efficent and helpful. A family orientated place to have a nice lunch or dinner.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was in town on business and was really craving some good Korean food but without the commercialized foods that you would find that fed the trends of the American taste bud. We wanted authentic. When we found this place, it was interesting to see that the establishment was in an old building in the middle of town. The interior was outdated but clean. Then you met Suk Hui. A little Korean woman all by herself ready to take our order.

The menu is written on a board with prices listed. When speaking of prices, ranging from $10 to $20 but the portions are worth it. Everything is made from scratch. Nothing is pre-made with exception to the kimchi. And I tell you....EVERYTHING tasted great. I ate there 4 nights in a row.

I had a head cold and knew just what I wanted to eat....a spicy red soup with vegetables, meat, and enough spice to knock into the sweats. GREAT!

Look past the building and enjoy some great food. If you plan on bringing more than 8 people, give Suk Hui a heads up. She is not only the cook...she is the server as well.