All reviews bagels overlooking seneca lake worked great gazebo jim microwave key linens
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I've stayed at the Longhouse at least three times over the years but no more. The rooms are dated, musty, and on my last visit, I needed to have housekeeping come three times before gross things were vacuumed up off the rug.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Terrible hotel. Very over priced for what you get. The air conditioning wasn't on when we arrived. They had the windows open with the heat blowing in. The air conditions and room both outdated. The shag carpet felt crunchy under my feet. I believe my wheezing was from mold and mildew. They did have an adequate free breakfast and pool was ok. Most of the pool furniture was broken. The view of the lake was barely visible. I wouldn't pay more than $60 for this room. But there are not a lot of hotels right in town.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JosephW1404
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Old school motor lodge overlooking seneca lake. Clean and comfortable located close to many Watkins Glen attractions. Very friendly staff. Good value and worth considering when looking for accommodations in the area.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Wish I paid more attention to the reviews! Dark, musty odor! Breakfast on Father's Day was 2 1/2 hrs late! Rooms were very dated. It was very hot and the odor from the air conditioner was horrendous! Legionnaires disease waiting to happen! All and all maintenance was not good! Ok if you were desperate! Other than that don't waste your money! Cost $300 plus for all that not at all worth the money. 2 of us have asthma so we were very uncomfortable! Hey the view was good, we spent a lot of time on the porch to escape the mildew smell!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed June 9, 2016

I stayed here for a long weekend. The proximity to the town was great. It was also relatively close to the Watkins Glen International race track. The room was very large but the beds were a bit creaky. This motel is not a modern facility at all. It really is a throwback to an earlier era. What made it really nice was sitting in a rocking chair on the porch outside your room looking down on Seneca Lake! That was really relaxing.

Room Tip: Try for the row a rooms directly across from the office for the best porch view of the lake.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo