“Surprisingly good for a motel restaurant”

Montage Italian Grill
Ranked #15 of 48 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Price range: US$15 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Montage Italian Grill is a seasonal full service restaurant open May through October. Our menu features classic Italian, unique Tuscan inspired, and favorite American entrees. We offer fine leisure dining with a panoramic lake view.
Reviewed July 27, 2017

We were staying at the Glen Motor Inn so we decided to give their restaurant a try our first night there. I tried their onion soup special and it was the best onion soup I ever had. Their food is mostly Italian so I had eggplant parm and it was delicious. They give you a tossed salad and homemade bread with garlic butter with the meal which was also quite good.

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

I visited here with my family while my daughter was at Elmira College, and I've never forgotten it. We were seated at a table right by the window and the view of Seneca Lake was indescribably beautiful! The cocktails were great( I had margaritas), and everyone's entree was delicious. Waitress was sweet.... couldn't have asked for a better experience. Want to return!

Reviewed July 18, 2017

The chicken parm was delicious and the prices were average. The view while dining is pretty. Nice Place!

Nancy F, Manager at Montage Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Thank you, we are very gland that you enjoyed your meal.
Cheers!

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Food was good, and the portions were large. Service was fine, and view of the lake is awesome. It does look very outdated overall though, by at least 25-30 years. There was also a strange smell when I walked in (reminded me of my grand parent's house) but I quickly forgot about it. I'd go again.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

View was nice and the service was great. Menu was ho hum. I tried the steak and peppers, not bad but bland and overcooked. Like boiled meat.

Nancy F, Manager at Montage Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you were unhappy with your dinner. I certainly would have made thinks right before you left if i had known. We don't like our guests to leave unhappy. I hope you will give us another chance.
Cheers.