“So so”

Beef Point
Ranked #8 of 11 Restaurants in Ein Bokek
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

We went here for dinner. Was disappointed because everyone smoked around you. I'm not a smoker so I didn't appreciate that. The service was not good either. We ordered burgers and the meat had a lot of gristle in it. I ordered a sprite and it was not cold as I like so asked for ice and the waiter rolled his eyes as he turned to get it. So food was not that good service was bad and they were a bit overpriced. So you decide if you want to eat there. I wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We wanted to eat outside of the hotel. After a short walk we ended up at Beefpoint. Nice air conditioning was probably our best argument to eat there. The food was OK. The waitress not really enthusiastic. Her English was less that average and she was not able to help a lot with our choices. But we had an OK meal at a fairly high price. 10 USD for a pitcher of lemonade gives you an idea...

2  Thank Marianne S
Reviewed January 3, 2016

The kitchen of this grill bar leaves much to be desired ... ! Prices are inadequate to the bad quality of the food and it seems the staff has as entertainment to remove the kittens who are attracted by the smell of the food , spraying them on detergents and caustic substances which should clean the table ... : our advice? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE !!!

Reviewed May 6, 2015

The restaurant was full and we were lucky to get a great table with a view of the sea. I wasn't excited about my salad which seemed salty and heavy on the cheese, but my friends enjoyed the meat and the service was polite and generous. Considering the alternatives, this is a great place to eat.

1  Thank Bulbe
Reviewed November 22, 2014 via mobile

I was starving and I liked the service first then the food. Reasonable price and good food. I recommend the draft beer. Steak is good especially.