All reviews luxury hotel italian restaurant beautiful hotel amazing lobby private pool silk road marble bathroom professional staff business trip excellent service special thanks quick check visit kuwait food quality kuwait city great experience breakfast buffet
Reviewed June 5, 2015

Not much to do in Kuwait, but the stay at this hotel is really good with amazing service and an outstanding breakfast buffet . The rooms are spacious with everything you need for a business trip and definitely is my choice the next time I am heading to Kuwait .

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
TheRegencyKuwait, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2015

Dear Jobbo42,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are delighted that you had a great time at our hotel and ranked it so highly, we are pleased to know that you found our hotel amazing. Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to The Regency!

Yours,

Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

This is not just an hotel,this is place where you can stay in peace both with your friends both for business.The service was great and the staff amazing! We enjoyed overall the swimming pool,which had a perfect temperature of the water !

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
TheRegencyKuwait, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2015

Dear Adriano20403,

Thank you for the kind review. We are delighted to read your positive comments and wish to extend our sincere thanks to you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon to The Regency!

Yours,

Reviewed May 14, 2015 via mobile

I have visited Kuwait for business trip (Arab Media Form). Arrived afternoon checked in smoothly but I did not like the view so I asked for a nicer room & was lucky that a manager was at the reception that time. He smiled & told me "will give you room on the roof" OK....!!!! Of course, was joking he upgrade me to suite city view 539. Thump up Ahmad,Ali,Tamer from the front office & all staff who I don't remember their names :( . Will do next year :)

The Hotel; Amazing lobby,view, furniture & huge convention center.

Well done Regency & keep it up

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank aaa1610
TheRegencyKuwait, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2015

Dear aaa1610,

Thank you for choosing The Regency for your stay.

We are very grateful for your kind compliments and we are pleased to know that you had an amazing stay with us. We have shared your wonderful comments with Ahmad, Ali and Tamer and the management.

Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback.

We hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to The Regency.

Reviewed May 9, 2015

This is my second visit to this excellent Hotel. And again the service was impeccable and I didn't want to leave. I was made to feel like a King from the moment I arrived at the entrance of the lobby.
I woud recommend this Hotel to anyone in a hearbeat

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
TheRegencyKuwait, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2015

Dear RaviFirdaus,

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to know that you had an impeccable stay at our hotel and recommended us for other travelers.

We hope we can continue the great work, delivering our 5 star service and make you feel like King again.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon at The Regency, Kuwait.

Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is considered a home away from home, I visit Kuwait regularly every year and I always stay at this distinguished hotel. Everything in the hotel starting from the amazing decoration to the well prepared and friendly staff at the hotel. I would like to extend a special thanks and appreciation for Mr. Dino at the front Desk who always facilitate my stay from the booking up to the check out of the hotel. I will always strongly recommend this hotel for staying in Kuwait

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
TheRegencyKuwait, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2015

Dear Beraim,

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to know that you had an amazing stay at our hotel and recommended us for other travelers. We have extended your appreciation to Mr. Dino.

We hope we can continue the great work, delivering our 5 star service and satisfying our guests’ needs.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon at The Regency, Kuwait.