“A wonderful stay at a beautiful villa.”
other travellers have booked this property

Side view of Villa Serenity with many species of cacti

Side view of Villa Serenity with many species of cacti
Drone view of neighbourhood

Drone aerial view

Drone view of the villa
Covered back patio to chill on hot sunny days
Pool with waterfall and deck chair.  High walls allow for privacy
Pool with large Gazebo to relax with a cold drink on hot sunny days
Pool with changing colours a night
Pool with changing colours at night
Picnic area at pool side
Front patio
Old wicker sofa now on patio with formal dinning table
Full view of the kitchen and breakfast bar
Quiet reading area
Guest bath room
Master bathroom
Guest bathroom
Another view of guest bedroom
Master bedroom with flat screen TV
2nd bedroom with queen size bed and TV.
Another view of 2nd bedroom
Relaxing at the pool and gazebo
Updated living room showing back entrance
Another angle of updated living room
Living room
Another view of living and dinning with old wicker sofa
Wicker sofa now on patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rubymay20...
London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful stay at a beautiful villa.”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

A wonderful stay at a beautiful villa.
This was my second visit to beautiful Aruba and I couldn't wait to get here.
I have wonderful memories of my last visit that I reflect on when I am not feeling so good. I just take five minutes to tune out and take myself back to the island to its wonderful beaches and friendly and helpful people and other cherished memories I have had.
The villa itself is very spacious and clean and has everything you would need for an island vacation. The kitchen is well equipped even for the most sophisticated entertaining. Outside the features are also fantastic as there is a BBQ area in addition to a lovely pool which has a small waterfall feature.It is simply wonderful place to come and relax and have fun and explore a beautiful island. The location of the villa is perfect as it is close to beaches, restaurants, casinos and night life and a few minutes walk to the supermarkets. The villa is very private and secure and has a parking garage which can be locked overnight.
The owner couldn't have been more helpful and was able to provide a lot of information about activities on the island as well as emergency numbers. If you are planning a vacation look no further. The price is right, the location is right and you could never find a better owner or property manager.
My stay here was in January 2017.
Regards
Yvonne Alexander

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Jun 2017
Thank you for your wonderful and honest review both of the villa and myself. I pride myself in being courteous and helpful to all my guest and above all providing a very clean and well maintained property. I look forward to hosting you again in the near future and hope you will share your experience with friends and family.
Brian A
London, United Kingdom
“An amazing island vacation”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

My family and I decided to take a Caribbean vacation and Aruba was our choice destination. We decided to rent a villa and chose Villa Serenity because of the location and price.
With the help from the owner we rented a car at a great price and was given directions from the airport to the villa. On arrival we were greeted by the manager who was friendly and courteous and gave us lots of tips.
The villa was amazing and much nicer that what we saw on the website. It was clean, large with a very well equipped kitchen. There was TVs in all rooms, fully air condition with ceiling fans as well. Free WIFI was also provided.
The pool was so inviting that we all change had a swim and a cold drink and relax in the beautiful Gazebo after our long flight from London.
We found the location of the villa ideal. Close to shopping, dinning, beaches, clubs, bowling and much more. All in all we all had an amazing time and highly recommend this villa. Extremely good value. We will certainly be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 May 2017
Thanks for taking the time out to write this review. We ask renters to give us there feed back and they always don't put it in writing, only verbally at times. We look forward to hosting you on your next vacation to Aruba.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing