All reviews infinity pool the entire hotel ocean view amazing hotel master king personalized attention one of a kind outdoor shower semi private pool beautiful architecture ceviche rooms are beautiful traveled all over the world a true gem the hotel manager every morning arashi beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Special. That's the 1st thing that comes to mind the second I pulled up to ocean z. Property is BEAUTIFUL. Staff is AMAZING. Minutes away from Aruba's best beaches. Food is OUTSTANDING. This place is nothing short of majestic. They went out of their way to make me feel like family. All of my future trips to Aruba will include my stay @ OceanZ. Thank you for making my stay magical. WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Evazissu, Propietario at OCEANZ Boutique Hotel Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review and it makes me very happy to hear that you enjoyed us.
We try to make the stay unforgettable and hoping always to see you back with us soon.
This is your home away from home always.
Best regrads from all of us
Ocean Z

Reviewed October 30, 2018

OCEANZ is INCREDIBLE!!! I don’t know where to start—my wife and I were looking for a romantic, laid-back and personalized experience for our honeymoon. OCEANZ didnt only meet our expectations, it exceeded them! The place is meticulously clean, the staff quickly become your friends, and if you are looking for something a little bit off the beaten path - this is your spot! The location is a 10 minute drive to the high and low rise hotel area, 20 minutes from the Airport, and 15 minutes to Orjanstaad, the capital. The location makes for a very relaxing and customizable experience – we were able to try different restaurants, experience all of the beaches, and book excursions (with the help of the very friendly staff) with different companies. The snorkeling right outside the door was the best we experienced on the island, and Arashi beach is 5 minutes away and was without question the nicest beach - there is a reason it is a beach frequented by locals. OCEANZ will provide transportation to Arashi (and others, but go to Arashi) with umbrellas, lounge chairs, coolers, tables, and service with a smile... what more can one ask for? The breakfast was to die for (AREAPAS!) and everything was done with such taste. The room was very comfortable – lots of AC and a cloud like mattress. We loved the rain shower and the private pool on our terrace made for some incredible sunset views. The staff is helpful, friendly, fun and last but not least, the drinks! Taheli makes an incredible Pina Colada!! STAY HERE!

Room tip: We were on the fence about whether or not to get the room with the private pool--- we went for it and it was just splendid!! Go for it!!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Experience320801
Evazissu, Propietario at OCEANZ Boutique Hotel Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are so happy that you had such a great time with us. We hope that we can be your host again. Thank you for your review and to let the future guest know what to expect.
Ocean Z team .

Reviewed October 8, 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful time at Ocean Z for our honeymoon.

The staff was so great - we loved spending time with Eva, Adreina and Stephanie.

This is a great place to hang around and relax - they have a nice big pool, the food is awesome, and they will take you to the beach and pack you drinks/snacks. Loved being able to relax/unwind/enjoy our earliest days of marriage in Aruba.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the review. Hope to see you soon again , we apréciate your nice words. It is very important for us to give the perfect service.
Ocean Z team

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I have never spend such a great vacation in my life. I need to start that 5 stars is too little for this hidden paradise of hotel. From the first moment you walk in the environment is just serene , elegant, fresh, the hotel has its own particular odor of jasmine that makes you travel all over the fields , it was the best choise my parents made for our vacation .
The beaches are just 3 minutes away in the car and they give you all the service with all the goodies and coolers and chairs .
The food is great you don’t even need to go out to other places since it’s a fab menu for everyone’s choices.
The rooms are nice and big. My bed I just did not want to get up in the mornings.
The staff the best we have encounter ever , and the pool is super big and great for swimming.
I can’t wait to come back with my friends next year .
They are always there to help you any time and make you feel at home.
Yes I felt this was my house with a very high end service.
Recommended to all my friends and everyone, it’s the best in the island .

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Evazissu, Propietario at OCEANZ Boutique Hotel Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your review and it was such a pleasure to meet all of you . You make our job so easy with such sweet and very educated familly.
I can’t wait to see you all again and hope to make your stay every time a better one .
Best regards from all of us
Ocean Z team

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a week in the most beautiful hotel in Aruba. I loved the hospitality and the attention my whole family was given by the staff. I recommend it 100% percent if you want a nice and relaxing vacation with your family and friends. The food is one of the best experiences my palate has experience . Breakfast is simply the healthiest and super complete with all the great fruits and all the different types of eggs and super decor.
Sushi nights are on Fridays and wow wow wow.
The menu after you go and eat elswere you will see is one of the most variable ones you can choose from , I would say is the best we have eaten in all Aruba.
If we talk about clean hotels , this is the cleanest pristine hotel we have stayed in.
I could keep on and on so, I will be back again this year hopefully on Christmas that we heard New Years is the best event they make. Even fireworks.
Be back soon , thank you all the great staff and owners.
Danki !!!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank carjo5cinco

It was a pleasure to have you in our hotel and we can’t wait to see you soon again , i am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will be back soon
Best regards from all of us here and thank you so much for your review .
Best regards from all Ocean Z