Hotel Village Paraiso Tropical(Morro de Sao Paulo)
US$72
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Papagaio Hostel & Pousada(Morro de Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$21
Hostelworld.com
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Karapitangui Praia Hotel(Morro de Sao Paulo)
US$95
Portalo Boutique Hotel(Morro de Sao Paulo)
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Chez Max(Morro de Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$41
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Villa Marraro(Morro de Sao Paulo)
US$56
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Via Brasil(Morro de Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$45
Vista Bela Pousada(Morro de Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Patachocas(Morro de Sao Paulo)
US$140
US$112
  • Pool
Villa Dos Corais Pousada(Morro de Sao Paulo)
US$154
US$124
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

We are so glad that we stayed here for our 2 nights. Only 5 mins walk to the beaches and bars but far enough away to be peaceful and relaxing. The rooms are spacious, well furnished and clean and probably the best bed and best bathroom we've had yet in South America. The guys running the place could not be more helpful and are so nice. They have also just opened a small restaurant in the bar on our last night. We stayed for a few drinks before deciding to head to town for dinner as we wanted to explore - which was a mistake as most of the food in town is distinctly average and the food coming out of the kitchen at the pousada looked so much better. Pretty hard to fault this place - you'd struggle to find better!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2015

I really loved my stay at this place. My room was very clean and the view from my balcony beautiful - I liked lying in my hammock and enjoying the peace of this place. You could not hear the noice from the village, but the centre was reachable within some minutes. The breakfast was delicious. José is such a nice and great host! He really cares about his guests. I felt very welcome and more than comfortable at this pousada. It is 100% worth to stay there!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2015 via mobile

Perfect room very cozy and spacious, clean with terrace and hammock, bed is comfortable and bathroom clean, if anything wifi didn't always work in the room while it's ok in the reception, breakfast could be better for the price charged yet overall nice stay

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2015

Certainly one of the best places in Morro de São Paulo: I just loved it. Fantastic view from all rooms. Excellent breakfasts. A perfect moment, a clean room and the owners, who are Argentinians, are more than very nice people: they really take care of the guests, making sure they are spending a happy moment. There is absolutely no noise there, because you are not on Beaches I or II (nor III or IV), you are just before all of them, not far from the harbor.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2014

Aquarela was recommended to us by a friend, and I'm so glad we took his advice and stayed there. Ideal location - close to the main streets and the beaches but far enough away to feel like you're in another world. Very peaceful. Jose the owner is very engaging. I even managed a conversation with him despite me not speaking Portuguese!

Check-in was the most relaxed I've ever witnessed - all the available rooms were open with keys in the door. We were left to choose which one we wanted. Big room with a view, hammocks and monkeys for company. I should point out that there are a fair number of steps which might make accessibility a problem for some people.

Morro itself is a real gem. We only stayed as part of an overnight trip from Salvador, but I so wish we'd stayed longer. You could easily have a beach holiday here. Lots of bars and restaurants, a nightly disco on the beach. Plenty to keep you occupied, but also lots of quiet beaches if that's what you prefer. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends